Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Timberwolves

Anybody else see the altercation between Biz and AG in the second half after going for rebound against each other? Biz shoved AG.. Just a observation was odd 

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Anybody else see the altercation between Biz and AG in the second half after going for rebound against each other? Biz shoved AG.. Just a observation was odd 

Yes.  Before the free throws.  That was a little chippy.  I wonder if there is some bad blood between those 2.

1 minute ago, 0rland0fan said:

Yes.  Before the free throws.  That was a little chippy.  I wonder if there is some bad blood between those 2.

I'd be shocked if there was.  Maybe it's a "hey let me get my boards" push.  

3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I hope you're right.  I hate to see anything like that spill onto the court and get aired out in front of everyone.  Regardless, Birch's energy was infectious tonight and I think that helped the magic win.  That should be the focus for sure.  

2 minutes ago, 0rland0fan said:

I hope you're right.  I hate to see anything like that spill onto the court and get aired out in front of everyone.  Regardless, Birch's energy was infectious tonight and I think that helped the magic win.  That should be the focus for sure.  

Maybe birch gets his energy from random acts of violence and afflalo was taking one for the team

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Biz gave him a proper shove and then the camera went to AG and he was cussing under his breath. Was really not a good look for them. 

I didn't watch the game but I am really happy for Birch. He isn't some young rookie who doesn't know how to play the game. It's crazy it took this long for him to get some significant time. I haven't been a fan of all the coaching switches and have leaned on the give him one more year train simply because it makes us stable but I'm not so sure that's what is best for us anymore. Are we getting on the fire Vogel train yet because I'm about ready?

14 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I didn't watch the game but I am really happy for Birch. He isn't some young rookie who doesn't know how to play the game. It's crazy it took this long for him to get some significant time. I haven't been a fan of all the coaching switches and have leaned on the give him one more year train simply because it makes us stable but I'm not so sure that's what is best for us anymore. Are we getting on the fire Vogel train yet because I'm about ready?

I trust our front office. If they think he is doing fine with the **** hand he was dealt this season then I understand

4 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I trust our front office. If they think he is doing fine with the **** hand he was dealt this season then I understand

What makes you trust our front office? I think the last thing I trust is our front office. With that said the injuries this year have been awful but that kind of goes back to Vogel's biggest challenge. Dude is terrible at adjusting. Hence the lack of play for Mario or any other "young" guy  until the injuries hit. Also he was a big fan of 5 man substitutions which are never done by anyone at any level.