Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Bucks

12 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Markanen kid for the Bulls has some game.. Was watching him tonight he is more than a shooter. 

wow he went 8-15 from three, 33 points 10 reb 

1 minute ago, Tank Vogel said:

I don't want to throw Iwundu in with the starters because his stretch of good play is small right now, but Simmons is just horrific. 

Yeah.  I don't care who they replace him with but they need to get him back on the bench where he was succeeding

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah.  I don't care who they replace him with but they need to get him back on the bench where he was succeeding

he's the one guy who could still fulfill his role in all this lol if only...

6 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

wow he went 8-15 from three, 33 points 10 reb 

He's impressed me alot this season.. He is who I would of taken for us if we go back to the draft threads it was between him and DSJ

9 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

I don't want to throw Iwundu in with the starters because his stretch of good play is small right now, but Simmons is just horrific. 

I just want to see the kid get consistent minutes for the rest of the season. He's a good looking young player.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

We've had enough bad teams lately that i can tell the difference between a team that's just less talented than the other team, a team that loses due to youth, and a team that looks like its just trying to get to the end of the season. 

This team is the latter. Untalented teams miss shots but still execute to get open shots.  We don't do that.  

Still missing half of our main team. This season is a wash. I can draw very little from other than individual play. 

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Still missing half of our main team. This season is a wash. I can draw very little from other than individual play. 

Sure.  That's part of it.  But this team isn't a third string team just getting beat.  Its a sloppy team being beat.  Different situations.  

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Markanen kid for the Bulls has some game.. Was watching him tonight he is more than a shooter. 

He was high on several posters’ boards here last spring, rightfully so.