Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Bucks

6 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

At least we're passing the halfway point 

would of bet money we would of been more likely to have 21 wins instead of 12 this way through

13 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

At least we're passing the halfway point 

The truly funny part is we're more interested in the top talent in college at this point then we are our own players...... lol

9 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

The truly funny part is we're more interested in the top talent in college at this point then we are our own players...... lol

This is the first year where we cant watch the growth of multiple long term prospects.  Its boring.  Wish Isaac was at least playing so I'd have something to analyse

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

This is the first year where we cant watch the growth of multiple long term prospects.  Its boring.  Wish Isaac was at least playing so I'd have something to analyse

I know what you mean. It's really important to get floor time and Isaac just can't get on the floor this year. It really sucks. I will say that I'm happy that we're finally giving Iwundu the minutes that he should be getting. I think he can develop into a really nice rotational player maybe even more.

Normally we could expect a team to come out hot after a coach challenged their toughness, but this is like the 5th time its happened so who knows.