Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Mavs

3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Fournier might be tank commander

I guess we should salute when he gets on the floor.

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Me too, there is no reason for us to win another game this year until we have the worst record locked up.

The way we're playing, we'll be hard pressed to win any games for the next 4-5 years.  The losing mentality will be set in concrete.  Gave up 71 in the second half.

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Me too, there is no reason for us to win another game this year until we have the worst record locked up.

Marvin Bagley has SUCH an orlandoish sound to it...... LOL

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

The way we're playing, we'll be hard pressed to win any games for the next 4-5 years.  The losing mentality will be set in concrete.

We need to get rid of most of our players. We don't need to worry about the losing mentality, just get rid of the guys that cause the losing.

7 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

We need to get rid of most of our players. We don't need to worry about the losing mentality, just get rid of the guys that cause the losing.

We should have learned the lesson long ago that it's not so easy to turn things around when you allow yourself to become really terrible.  I could see us remaining awful for another decade at this rate. 

3 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We should have learned the lesson long ago that it's not so easy to turn things around when you allow yourself to become really terrible.  I could see us remaining awful for another decade at this rate. 

Get a couple of folks to protect the paint and we'll start winning on a defensive culture. Our suckitude exists for the sole reason that the CORE base of this team can't defend dog****.