Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rockets @ Magic 1/3/2018 - 7 p.m.

Its one thing when the shots aren't going in but you're defending and running plays and finding teammates.  

Its another when you abandon plays, defense, and the game plan.  

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Its one thing when the shots aren't going in but you're defending and running plays and finding teammates.  

Its another when you abandon plays, defense, and the game plan.  

I agree.  I have seen a number of games in the past few weeks where the team has gone completely off the rails, giving up multiple uncontested layups and going one-on-one on the offensive end.  It does make you wonder if Vogel is starting to lose the locker room.  Of course, this group of guys may also be completely uncoachable.....

15 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

U cannot seriously think we have a bunch of guys who are not coachable. No way. I'm sorry but 99% of all players are coachable.

This on the coach, period. 

These are multimillion dollar athletes. They get paid more than the coach, with egos the size of their wallets. It wouldn’t surprise me if most of them ignore Vogel. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Looks like Brooklyn won again tonight at home against Minny. Let the Tank continue.

We have been tanking for over four years. Why can't we get any FA players here. With the new tax laws coming into effect this year you would think players would want play in Orlando. This franchise has had great fan support, they deserve better than this mess they call a team.