Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Brooklyn

4 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Someone on the team should really sneak into his hotel room and shave his head. 

• Like 1

I hope stuff like that gets him to cut his hair.  I couldn't stand having hair in my face when I played.  I don't know why he thinks its a good idea.  

I don't like the hair either, but I doubt something like that would suddenly hinder Payton from missing a tear drop. I don't think I've seen him make too many of those anyway. 

11 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

I don't like the hair either, but I doubt something like that would suddenly hinder Payton from missing a tear drop. I don't think I've seen him make too many of those anyway. 

Get a baseball cap, take the cardboard out of the brim, put it on, then go play some basketball. There is no way ANYBODY could convince me that his hair does not affect his vision in a very negative way. 

I have had very long hair since the 70s. I played HS football as a quarterback and many years of baseball as a pitcher. I wore a ballcap with no brim under my helmet to keep my hair in and ponytail inside my cap to pitch. The HS basketball coach wouldn't take me unless I cut my hair off even though I could destroy every guy on the team except 1. I did play BBall in college with long hair and in a county league for many years but it was always pulled back. Hair is a personal choice, but it should never interfere with performance especially when you are getting paid. Pin that S**t back or something so it doesn't block your vision.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

It literally slaps him in the face forcing him to close his eyes at the same time his arm goes forward to shoot.

Smh

29 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

the mere fact that he knows it affects his play and refuses to resolve it says something very immature about the kid that I have a hard time respecting

I agree 100%, and it also says something about our management that allows it to continue.