Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Game Thread: Heat @ Magic

Frank's pissed he should be... Meltdown again. This team is super stressful to watch. I'm a passionate fan but man it gets to me lol 

Glad we lost, tied for 3rd worse again. Since nobody wants to trade for any of our players the only way this team is going to get better is through the draft. We need to get the tank right this time and get a  top 3 pick!

44 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Glad we lost, tied for 3rd worse again. Since nobody wants to trade for any of our players the only way this team is going to get better is through the draft. We need to get the tank right this time and get a  top 3 pick!

That’s the sad reality, nobody seems to want what we have. Although Vuc to the Timberwolves can make sense apparently 

4 hours ago, hoop-Mage25 said:

I always thought Payton would develop into a Rondo type pg. he has a similar style but he isn’t in the same class as Rondo. Arron Gordon is Shawn Marion and our coaches are coaching him like he’s Jordan. Time for us to get realistic with what we got. A guard who can create their offense consistently is our largest priority at this point.

I agree with most of this, I looked at Payton the same way and still do. He’s just not surrounded by Pierce, Garnett and Allen. This is why I feel if we lose Payton he could end up being the Rondo we expected but somewhere else. 

5 minutes ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

I agree with most of this, I looked at Payton the same way and still do. He’s just not surrounded by Pierce, Garnett and Allen. This is why I feel if we lose Payton he could end up being the Rondo we expected but somewhere else. 

That's OK, let him be Rondo somewhere else. It won't be too much longer and he won't be able to see the basket at all. We need a PG that can shoot and forces teams to guard him at the 3 point line. We need to tank for Young!

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

That's OK, let him be Rondo somewhere else. It won't be too much longer and he won't be able to see the basket at all. We need a PG that can shoot and forces teams to guard him at the 3 point line. We need to tank for Young!

You have to guard a 37% shooter from three who's making a career high number of shots from there.  You are living in fantasy land.  Our team sucks because it lacks enough talent to win regularly, not because Payton isn't the elite scorer you think he should be.  

39 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

So this game took a sharp turn. What happened? 

Payton's hair grew 2 inches during the game, all in the front.  AG plays like he is at the YMCA and not in a good way.  Everyone else is garbage, you know, same old Magic.