Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Game Thread: Heat @ Magic

I’ve only watched the 4th, but AG in crunch time can’t create his own shot. I was screaming for AG to get the ball (nearly 40 points), but he has gone nowhere creating for himself. 

Up at 18... And lose at home to a team on a b2b... This team always just pulls some weird new low out of the hat I cannot stand it 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I’ve only watched the 4th, but AG in crunch time can’t create his own shot. I was screaming for AG to get the ball (nearly 40 points), but he has gone nowhere creating for himself. 

It's painfully obvious that we need a good guard that can create. EP is a good guy but he's too limited to be a featured guy. AG became a nice spot up shooter but he's not a natural creator. We need a Kyrie / Damian / Steph

8 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Yup..... You actually get it.............

I always thought Payton would develop into a Rondo type pg. he has a similar style but he isn’t in the same class as Rondo. Arron Gordon is Shawn Marion and our coaches are coaching him like he’s Jordan. Time for us to get realistic with what we got. A guard who can create their offense consistently is our largest priority at this point.

11 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

It's painfully obvious that we need a good guard that can create. EP is a good guy but he's too limited to be a featured guy. AG became a nice spot up shooter but he's not a natural creator. We need a Kyrie / Damian / Steph

A Trae lol