Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Pistons @ Magic (oh look away we have new jerseys!)

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

He's a massive improvement over Vuc on the defensive side of the ball. Why we don't keep him in the starting 5 is beyond me.

It feels like whoever's running things doesn't watch enough basketball. Either that or someone's afraid to hurt Vuc's feelings

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

It feels like whoever's running things doesn't watch enough basketball. Either that or someone's afraid to hurt Vuc's feelings

Vuc would be a very good situational player. Problem is when he gets too many minutes his defense drops like a damn rock. If he played 22 minutes a night off the bench I think he could be pretty effective.

1 hour ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I'll take Ish over EP on any night. Bottom line is this team collectively plays lousy defense on every given night. Detroit doesn't. There's a reason they have 8 more wins then us.

Would you have tonight? 

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

Ep and everybody plays better without vuc. Hint hint. He sucks empty stat filler. 

The key for me is the defense. It's INFINATELY better with Vuc out of the lineup. We play better D and we improve by 8 to 10 games. We can score enough points to compete with most teams, but the layup drills that get performed against us on a nightly basis is just more then I can bare.

19 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Vuc would be a very good situational player. Problem is when he gets too many minutes his defense drops like a damn rock. If he played 22 minutes a night off the bench I think he could be pretty effective.

Yeah. Shame he would never accept a bench role here. He'd be one of the best weapons off the bench in the entire league. 

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah. Shame he would never accept a bench role here. He'd be one of the best weapons off the bench in the entire league. 

With limited minutes I agree. He should be able to actually play passable defense against bench players for 4 to 5 minute spurts.

9 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

He would be even more of a cancer here if he was relegated to the bench.  

24 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Ep and everybody plays better without vuc. Hint hint. He sucks empty stat filler. 

We've known this for like 3 years

1 hour ago, DirtDan2012 said:

The key for me is the defense. It's INFINATELY better with Vuc out of the lineup. We play better D and we improve by 8 to 10 games. We can score enough points to compete with most teams, but the layup drills that get performed against us on a nightly basis is just more then I can bare.

I would be careful about drawing general conclusions from just one game.  

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

I would be careful about drawing general conclusions from just one game.  

I am almost 1000% positive there are stats(maybe years worth) that back up Vuc being a black hole who makes us worse.