Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Magic @ Wizards Game Thread

But seriously, how's the game been going? (Besides the score) I didn't renew my Sling TV subscription, because I mainly just used it to watch Magic games. 

2 minutes ago, jjgator said:

But seriously, how's the game been going? (Besides the score) I didn't renew my Sling TV subscription, because I mainly just used it to watch Magic games. 

They built a big lead and then all the scrubs came in to play All-Star Game ball, so same as the last month or so.

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Hey at least we lose differently now. Really hated how we were losing.

It's still all blowouts in embarrassing fashion. Remember at the beginning of the season some of us thought we were good and the media gave us no credit?  It's almost comical now. 

29 minutes ago, jjgator said:

It's still all blowouts in embarrassing fashion. Remember at the beginning of the season some of us thought we were good and the media gave us no credit?  It's almost comical now. 

Yeah but at least we'll lose with Mario, JI and AG when they get back and not with Fournier and Vuch.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah but at least we lose with Mario, JI and AG when they get back and not with Fournier and Vuch.

Yeah some forced development from the NBA cosmic powers

25 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Losing Vuc is devastating. We just can't trade this dude to save our lives. Gut wrenching news.

We could trade him for nothing. We've traded better players for absolutely nothing.

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Did u think we were gonna trade franks prized boy?  LoL not a chance. 

I'm not the biggest vuc fan either but jesus have some class will you. A broken hand sounds horrible. And we'll lose even more and by wider margins now. 

2 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

I'm not the biggest vuc fan either but jesus have some class will you. A broken hand sounds horrible. And we'll lose even more and by wider margins now. 

What does that have to do with a trade that should of happened for a while now? He didn't even attack Vuch but spoke negatively about Frank.