Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Magic @ Wizards Game Thread

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

What does that have to do with a trade that should of happened for a while now? He didn't even attack Vuch but spoke negatively about Frank. 

"Vuc being out is the best news all year.

Thank you santa for the early present!!!!"

seems pretty classless to me. that's an earlier post. and because he's rich he should be fine too. 

38 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

"Vuc being out is the best news all year.

Thank you santa for the early present!!!!"

seems pretty classless to me. that's an earlier post. and because he's rich he should be fine too. 

Gotcha. That wasn't the post you quoted so I was a bit confused. While I'm certainly not celebrating his injury I am excited to see what the other guys look like(When healthy) as a team without Vuch.

When I moved down here from New Jersey in 2001, all I saw was cars with Magic stickers . When I went to any kink of social event all people talk about where the Magic, all age people. Even in New York there wasn't this kind of excitement about a basketball team. It is such a shame that things turn so sour, who is to blame for the mess this team is in? 

7 hours ago, doumeyer said:

When I moved down here from New Jersey in 2001, all I saw was cars with Magic stickers . When I went to any kink of social event all people talk about where the Magic, all age people. Even in New York there wasn't this kind of excitement about a basketball team. It is such a shame that things turn so sour, who is to blame for the mess this team is in? 

Hennigan and the tanking strategy.

55 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Hennigan and the tanking strategy.

No. Started before that and not one particular person is to blame. Multiple people have a hand in it.

6 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

No. Started before that and not one particular person is to blame. Multiple people have a hand in it.

We were never this bad for anywhere close to this long until we tried to tank.  High risk strategy.  We swung for the fences, missed, and now we’re paying the price.  Some of us warned 5-6 years ago that this could happen, though no one wanted to hear it at the time. 

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

We were never this bad for anywhere close to this long until we tried to tank.  High risk strategy.  We swung for the fences, missed, and now we’re paying the price.  Some of us warned 5-6 years ago that this could happen, though no one wanted to hear it at the time. 

the best picks have been in years we had bad luck with injuries, that seems to be a course this ship is on this year.

17 hours ago, doumeyer said:

It started with some really bad trades: T. Harris trade and the trade Victor trade. We lost a lot of young talent for nothing. We also traded away our 2nd 1st round pick in a deep draft this year. So bad GM moves, plus poor player development has caused the issue we are in now.  Plus, we need had the ping pong ball fall in our way and get the top pick.

Mario has been playing better with time, but he is a key factor in our failure. He needed to produce and play better for a 5th pick. Sometimes, it his hard to believe he is a 3rd year player.

As for this year, I will say that, with out our injures, we would look a lot better. It started with our pgs going out and then Johnathan Isaac.  Now, 4 out of 5 starters are out. Not many teams will win with only there second and third units.