Sign in to follow this  
Magicfan1987

Chicago vs. Orlando: A Tale of Two Tanks

We have had such ****ty luck these past few years. I don't mind us not being good because we aren't good but not having half our damn team due to injuries all year and this season essentially meaning nothing is really really hard as a fan. There is nothing to cheer for at this point. It sucks. 

no matter what we should not be blown away by the Bulls... We was down 27 i read?? SHAMBOLIC EXCUSE OF A TEAM.

The sooner we clean house the better. Also Frank. Total clean slate with new managements own coaches etc etc

Keep AG..Isaac.J Sims...anybody else good bye 

24 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

no matter what we should not be blown away by the Bulls... We was down 27 i read?? SHAMBOLIC EXCUSE OF A TEAM.

The sooner we clean house the better. Also Frank. Total clean slate with new managements own coaches etc etc

Keep AG..Isaac.J Sims...anybody else good bye 

Why shouldn't we be blown out by the Bulls? Who on our healthy roster is capable of stopping that? 

10 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Why shouldn't we be blown out by the Bulls? Who on our healthy roster is capable of stopping that? 

The Bulls are a 9-20 team we should not be down by 27 points to them EVER. Simple as that. It's embarrassing. End of the discussion