Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Magic @ Pistons (Early game 4pm)

That run was the best I've ever seen the Magic play ever since being from over 50%.  That run was the epitome of what the Magic have been missing in all their losses. 

3 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

That run was the best I've ever seen the Magic play ever since being from over 50%.  That run was the epitome of what the Magic have been missing in all their losses. 

How awesome would it be if Hezonja made that 3 to cut it to 2?

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

They won’t be missing it in this loss. These heroic comebacks when the other team is way ahead and then lets up don’t mean that much. 

3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Nobody cares

I do. It's nice to see the dirty Shehawks get beat down in their own house. 

6 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

They won’t be missing it in this loss. These heroic comebacks when the other team is way ahead and then lets up don’t mean that much. 

This is how they need to play when all the time so it won't be a heroic comeback .  Rather, a heroic blowout.   The speed at which they were playing during that run said it all to me.  They were not thinking at all about if they'd make or miss.  Especially vucevic.  The release on Vucevic shot was immediate from three.  He was playing at real game speed.  He usually shoots that ball much slower like he has no confidence it'll go in.  I think this all credit to Hezonja energy.  They all played at game speed during that run.  They're much more sluggish, hesitant, and conservative.  

I'll give Hezonja some credit tonight. I only saw the fourth quarter and the box score but hey, he played way beyond his mean tonight.  

8 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

How awesome would it be if Hezonja made that 3 to cut it to 2?

Thats just the problem. The Magic come back from these types of games.........sometimes but they don't come all the way back to win a game.  It's  a tease.