Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Portland Trail Blazers @ Orlando Magic

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

It's by design. It's Frank's offense.

None of the other guys stand around to the same extent.  I think some of it is Hezonja.

I didn’t watch (Christmas party)- but looking at the box score I can’t say anything but that I am disappointed.

8 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I've never been tortured, but I imagine it's a lot like watching this team play

i'm just tired of the constant losing for near 5.5 seasons. Nothing seems to change. If you ask any person, what direction the Magic are heading in, or what identity they have, it's nothing. We have a collection of good but not great talent that don't play well together. And when players move on from us, they end up contributing. Just frustrating as flip as a fan.

If the team doesn't make a trade that signals what direction they are going in by the trade deadline, then I believe it's going to be more of the same. I'm bracing myself. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

i'm just tired of the constant losing for near 5.5 seasons. Nothing seems to change. If you ask any person, what direction the Magic are heading in, or what identity they have, it's nothing. We have a collection of good but not great talent that don't play well together. And when players move on from us, they end up contributing. Just frustrating as flip as a fan.

If the team doesn't make a trade that signals what direction they are going in by the trade deadline, then I believe it's going to be more of the same. I'm bracing myself. 

Yeah.  

The worst part of this stretch is we're watching guys lose who are very likely not on this roster in two years. So it's not even like we're losing but getting to watch isaac develop and learn. Or Gordon continue to figure things out.  Its just empty. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah.  

The worst part of this stretch is we're watching guys lose who are very likely not on this roster in two years. So it's not even like we're losing but getting to watch isaac develop and learn. Or Gordon continue to figure things out.  Its just empty. 

this