Sign in to follow this  
Magicfan1987

Magic @ Hawks

Just now, Catalina Maria said:

I'm officially done with Payton.  His presence in the last 4 minutes KILLED us.  We were sooo much better with the Augustin-Iwundu-Mack tandem.  Seriously.  It was an eye test, but damn, Payton sucks.

I used to wonder if he sucked or just didn't care. It seems to be both. 

34 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Seriously I don't know what y'all see in Mack but Wes should get all of afflalo's minutes. He should have been getting playing time before. Vogel SMH!

Drives inside.  Moves the ball quickly.  Has more life than Payton.  Maybe I'm just tough on Payton?

1 minute ago, jjgator said:

BOTH.  He ain't getting money from us.  We are better without him.  Seriously.  His lack of heart has been the problem of this team.  And I bought his jersey.  I'm burning it.

1 minute ago, jjgator said:

LOL.... Pretty much this.... I've never seen a player so out of touch with his his job as EP......   It's not skill... He's just not interested in playing.

3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

That was crazy.  We had the game and Simmons threw it away then Payton made sure it was dead

3 PG on the floor and Bazemore almost stole it 3 consecutive times

Ya'll seriously, I think we can get back to the way we were early in the season just by removing Payton.  I'm serious.  Our 3 ball game never recovered once that poof hair came back. Seriously.  The lack of spreading the ball really does make a difference.  And our 3 ball defense on the other end just sucks with Payton in the lineup.  He's the problem.  

3 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Ya'll seriously, I think we can get back to the way we were early in the season just by removing Payton.  I'm serious.  Our 3 ball game never recovered once that poof hair came back. Seriously.  The lack of spreading the ball really does make a difference.  And our 3 ball defense on the other end just sucks with Payton in the lineup.  He's the problem.  

He's regressed significantly lately. I don't think Payton coming back really changed anything but it doesn't mean he shouldn't be benched anyway.  He's starting to hit a few threes and its actually detrimental because now other teams are happy with him shooting Abe he stopped attacking at all.