Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs nuggets

I had a good feeling that Dipo would get it together and that irks the **** out of me. I defended that dude a lot here. Really don't even like talking about it. 

Anyways, tanking...Record will dictate that. We're still within striking distance and if that gap continues to widen then I'm sure we will start to make that decision. Next week rumors should start picking up and we'll see what we can do with trades. 

January will be a good indicator what direction we go.

17 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

I had a dream once...

that one day, we will have Dipo, Harris and  Gordon playing alongside each other.

Hennigan was a God who was brought down by the impatient Magic owners. He had the right idea. Sorry, Hennigan. We bow before you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Isaac will save us. Just hope his injury is not really bad. He looks fragile as a toothpick.

Those stepping on other foot injuries are crazy

55 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Hennigan was a God who was brought down by the impatient Magic owners. He had the right idea. Sorry, Hennigan. We now before you.

Um...no. Hennigan treated Dipo like **** when he was here, never committed to him, then traded him for garbage. That, and Harris is playing great mostly because he's able to play almost all of his minutes at his natural position, PF. Which is why we traded him. He's a good PF, but Gordon is an even better one. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have Harris over Evan, and I do think there's a possibility that he and Gordon could be alright together with how well they're shooting. But I think we're in good shape going forward at SF as long as Isaac can get healthy and bulk up.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Justin Jaudon said:

Um...no. Hennigan treated Dipo like **** when he was here, never committed to him, then traded him for garbage. That, and Harris is playing great mostly because he's able to play almost all of his minutes at his natural position, PF. Which is why we traded him. He's a good PF, but Gordon is an even better one. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have Harris over Evan, and I do think there's a possibility that he and Gordon could be alright together with how well they're shooting. But I think we're in good shape going forward at SF as long as Isaac can get healthy and bulk up.

Oladipo has been outstanding, but their records might have something to do with playing with some of the most valuable centers in the game right now. Myles Turner doesn't exactly stuff the stat sheet but he's really good, and Drummond took a huge step forward.

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Oladipo has been outstanding, but their records might have something to do with playing with some of the most valuable centers in the game right now. Myles Turner doesn't exactly stuff the stat sheet but he's really good, and Drummond took a huge step forward.

Yep. I share your feeling towards Vuch and echo your statement. Vuch does fill out the stats but he is really bad and has taken master step backwards.