Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs nuggets

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

At least we'll get to see jamel artis tomorrow. Dudes been scoring a bunch for Lakeland

Is that confirmed? 

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

The effort that other teams put out compared to ours is the main reason I blame Vogel. We just don't lay it out all there. If players don't go all out then bench them or trade them. No accountability. I would rather have a bunch of no names hustling their azz of then watch our lazy f ing team.   

I second this attitude. We played hard for 1 *****ing quarter then we coasted even though we were losing for 3/4's of the game. We're a weak team mentally and physically.

We have a team that is currently in a power struggle...what do you guys expect? For them to go out and fight for eachother?!?! This won't change until our roster does. This is not a Vogel issue but a roster and fit issue. We are finally finding ourselves and everyone is up in arms. This is apart of the process albeit a very slow and obvious choice part. 

3 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

We have a team that is currently in a power struggle...what do you guys expect? For them to go out and fight for eachother?!?! This won't change until our roster does. This is not a Vogel issue but a roster and fit issue. We are finally finding ourselves and everyone is up in arms. This is apart of the process albeit a very slow and obvious choice part. 

Then Vogel needs to step up and pick a side. Show some balls!!!  Trying to appease everybody is getting him where exactly?

Meh. I understand the frustration, mainly because the rebuild has been so long and exhausting and Tobias and Victor are playing out of their minds right now, but when you’re down 3 starters (2 of them being your 2 best players) and 1 reserve in this league, it’s hard to win basketball games. We’ll see how long Aaron and Evan are out, because if it’s extended we may need to consider throwing in the towel on the season.

It’s time to clear some salaries and hit the tank button. I know some on the board disagree, but would you agree that we need changes? If you do, then why would it matter? Just maybe this front office has a better eye for talent and secure the best pick possible; even at full strength we have issues! This EP pick and what we sacrificed is haunting us. I totally see why Skiles jumped ship! The head of this snake gets eaten regularly.This is definitely a very frustrating time to be a Magic fan, but I’m still here and hoping for a better 2018. Let’s face it folks we’re 3 to 5 years from making any noise if we make the right moves now, because no stars will want to join this group. I can’t wait to see what JW has up his sleeve. You’ve got to have hope somewhere! Remember when the Warriors were bad for almost an eternity?