Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Payton4thewin

Magic vs hawks

Recommended Posts

DirtDan2012    31
Just now, Magicman28 said:

Won't ever happen. They (especially Vuch) will be a nuisance.

Well..... When Nikola decides to defend for more then 3 minutes a game then he can demand to be back in the starting lineup. Otherwise trade him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicman28    163
Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Well..... When Nikola decides to defend for more then 3 minutes a game then he can demand to be back in the starting lineup. Otherwise trade him.

I know but his value will drop.

Gotta play him and keep his value from decreasing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DirtDan2012    31
1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

I know but his value will drop.

Gotta play him and keep his value from decreasing.

No you don't Nikola is a known commodity. Plus he would probably score as much coming off the bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Payton4thewin    1,159
Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

No you don't Nikola is a known commodity. Plus he would probably score as much coming off the bench.

He'd quit. Did it last year for a month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicman28    163
1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

No you don't Nikola is a known commodity. Plus he would probably score as much coming off the bench.

We benched him before and he handled it poorly. We brought in Biz and he got all pissy about it.

An disgruntled player always lowers their value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicman28    163
2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Its sad that we have a guy who is doing the basketball version of mossing guys and we only use it sparingly 

It's crazy because you look at the box score and see 3 starters with 16 a piece but you know it's not done in unison. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DirtDan2012    31
3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

He'd quit. Did it last year for a month

Then I'm all for shipping both him and Fournier out of town. We'll miss the scoring, but the defense should improve immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicman28    163
4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Then I'm all for shipping both him and Fournier out of town. We'll miss the scoring, but the defense should improve immediately.

Scoring doesn't matter if the other team outscores you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Payton4thewin    1,159
5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

It's crazy because you look at the box score and see 3 starters with 16 a piece but you know it's not done in unison. 

Atlanta is defending Gordon perfectly and he's just athleting himself to easy layups 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×