Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs hawks

I was at this game.... first Magic game in a very very long time.

What a terrible product..... Elfrid Payton sucks and was raped by the Atl PG who missed easy layups.... about 5 of them. Magic should have lost. Magic need to trade for a Vet PG ASAP! Augustin is nice off the bench.

The Defense sucks too... I thought these guys were suppose to be defensive guys? Anyways.... Atl ties the game because Vuc was too lazy to rotate over... The Atl player was at the corner by his lonesome for a while.

Biyombo.... sux, The guy who would sub in at fwd sux (Sorry don't remember the jersey).

Payton is atrocious.. The Atl defense leaves him wide open because he can't shoot. On one occasion he drove the ball... no Atl player rotated. There were two guys fronting Vuc and Payton decides to try to toss it over them to Vuc forgetting these Atl players are indeed NBA players that are tall and can jump, so they just snag the ball from mid air. He is horrible.

I'm so happy that I do not waste money on season tickets to see this absolutely horrific team with no sense of urgency... Magic didn't win... Atl beat themselves. Devos should refund all season ticket holders that game...... TERRIBLE!!!

There is only 3 guys I liked.... Gordon, Fournier, and Smith. if the Magic ever get a couple of superstars, they will be real nice complimentary players.

Just so you know... I've seen 2 games this year: Bulls vs Magic on TV when they had their hot start, and this one. I haven't really been  watching or paying attention other than the occasional checking since the D12 days because I knew Devos would mess this all up.

Great Job RICH!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

39 minutes ago, My 5th Rebuild said:

What a terrible product..... Elfrid Payton sucks and was raped by the Atl PG who missed easy layups.... about 5 of them. Magic should have lost. Magic need to trade for a Vet PG ASAP! Augustin is nice off the bench.

The Defense sucks too... I thought these guys were suppose to be defensive guys? Anyways.... Atl ties the game because Vuc was too lazy to rotate over... The Atl player was at the corner by his lonesome for a while.

Biyombo.... sux, The guy who would sub in at fwd sux (Sorry don't remember the jersey).

Payton is atrocious.. The Atl defense leaves him wide open because he can't shoot. On one occasion he drove the ball... no Atl player rotated. There were two guys fronting Vuc and Payton decides to try to toss it over them to Vuc forgetting these Atl players are indeed NBA players that are tall and can jump, so they just snag the ball from mid air. He is horrible.

I'm so happy that I do not waste money on season tickets to see this absolutely horrific team with no sense of urgency... Magic didn't win... Atl beat themselves. Devos should refund all season ticket holders that game...... TERRIBLE!!!

There is only 3 guys I liked.... Gordon, Fournier, and Smith. if the Magic ever get a couple of superstars, they will be real nice complimentary players.

Just so you know... I've seen 2 games this year: Bulls vs Magic on TV when they had their hot start, and this one. I haven't really been  watching or paying attention other than the occasional checking since the D12 days because I knew Devos would mess this all up.

Great Job RICH!!

Who is Smith?

• Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, My 5th Rebuild said:

Great Job RICH!!

Since you've seen a total of two games this year your evaluation means exactly squat. Thx

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Who is Smith?

Sorry.... Meant to say Simmons

5 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Since you've seen a total of two games this year your evaluation means exactly squat. Thx

It's spot on. They proved tonight against the Nuggets.

• Downvote 2