Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs hawks

6 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

And he didn't even play that well.  Effortless 24/15/1

That's because Atlanta couldn't rebound tonight. AG and Vuc both ate em up on the glass.

9 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Might be a blessing in disguise to lose him for like 3 games

I'd doubt we win without him. But ya never know.. I get what you mean definitely 

You take the W of course but man.. A good team blows the Hawks away. But they are well coached and try 100% all night. Fair play to them. If only we were the same 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

You take the W of course but man.. A good team blows the Hawks away. But they are well coached and try 100% all night. Fair play to them. If only we were the same 

Nah i mean the hawks sometimes play well.  Its not always a blowout when a good team plays a bad team.  

But this performance tonight from Atlanta was probably the worst performance I've ever seen from a team.  

9 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Nah i mean the hawks sometimes play well.  Its not always a blowout when a good team plays a bad team.  

But this performance tonight from Atlanta was probably the worst performance I've ever seen from a team.  

Fair enough. The fact we struggled with them is concerning. But I guess we won so that's it