Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Charlotte

6 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Fournier is the perfect example of that mentality. I mean - take how he works with everyone on the team outside Vuc. 

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

DOES IT REALLY MATTER IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS.... *****ING EXTRA PEOPLE ON HERE SOMETIMES MAN

Oh so I guess you're one of those people who didn't learn about plagiarism in school.  Yes I think it matters, and I bet it's discussed in the ToS although I can't find them on the current iteration of the message board.  Passing off someone else's exact quotes as your own is both *****ed up and stupid, stop doing it. 

7 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

What’s hard is EP, Fournier and Vooch might try and have this killer mentality, but all of them look like they are limited physically compared to other starters around the league. Kemba torched EP, Fournier is regularly held in check by gritty players, and Vooch is a lumbering big. Add in the drag from EP’s hair, and these cats are just a step behind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

What’s hard is EP, Fournier and Vooch might try and have this killer mentality, but all of them look like they are limited physically compared to other starters around the league. Kemba torched EP, Fournier is regularly held in check by gritty players, and Vooch is a lumbering big. Add in the drag from EP’s hair, and these cats are just a step behind.

You can talk about the points or the assists or the steals, and all of those illustrate Kemba Walker’s talents.

However, what point guard Walker brings to the Charlotte Hornets above all is the juice: He is irreplaceable when it comes to injecting this team with emotional energy.

Add all that up: It’s his skills. It’s his creative, weaving dribbles. And it’s his remarkable toughness. Walker is listed at 6-1 and 184 pounds. The pounding he took to earn 14 free-throw attempts (matching the Magic’s total as a team) is reminiscent of NBA great Allen Iverson.

“We have a guy who not only makes the plays that he does, but just his natural leadership ability,” forward Marvin Williams described. “In the first half, we kind of had a sluggish start. You could see how he picked it up in the third quarter” with nine points.

“In the fourth quarter, he’s gasping for air, but still every time he’s getting the ball he’s running it down their backsides. The natural leader that he is, you miss that when he’s not around.”

Walker knows that. He takes ownership again and again.

“When I’m out there, enjoying the game and being intense, my teammates follow,” Walker concluded.

“They look to me for certain things like that. When it’s time to close things out, they want me with the basketball. They want me to make plays.”

They want him bringing the juice.
Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nba/charlotte-hornets/article188073964.html#storylink=cpy

20 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

And there's EP who's only reasoning for consistently running hard is so his hair flops create a sense of Bieberism like euphoria.

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Why? Because it's inevitable that the refs are against us? Or it's like blaming refs in the wwe? Which one? Take your pick. 

Because we committed the fouls 

We actually played fantastic defense with the exception of the time vucevic was on the court.  77 defensive rating with vucevic on the bench.  Kemba had an offensive rating of 105 which is alright so it's not like it's that skewed by kemba on/off.  Manageable.  Vucevic had a defensive rating of 115. Cant win games playing a guy like that starters minutes

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

We actually played fantastic defense with the exception of the time vucevic was on the court.  77 defensive rating with vucevic on the bench.  Kemba had an offensive rating of 105 which is alright so it's not like it's that skewed by kemba on/off.  Manageable.  Vucevic had a defensive rating of 115. Cant win games playing a guy like that starters minutes

Absolutely, and guys playing lousy or no D creates a lot of situations where other guys have to foul.

14 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

He’s too slow to switch or guard the paint