Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Charlotte

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Kemba is the difference

Yeah.  Kemba Dwight is one of the best pick and roll pairs in the league. 

Payton vuc is historically terrible at defending p&rs. Vucevic can't defend athletic centers 

Someone took a chunk out of my car door 6 months ago.  Looks like they just slammed their door  into it.  I was pissed that day.  I was mad for the next two weeks.  Today it doesn't bother me. Tomorrow I'm not going to wake up to a  undented door.  Its not worth the energy to bother with because it just is what it is now.  So is vucevic.   we've discussed the same flaws in his game for years now.  Can't be mad at him anymore with it because this is who he is.  Be mad at management if they get a chance to get any non negative option long term for him and they hang on for the better deal.  

• Like 1

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah.  Kemba Dwight is one of the best pick and roll pairs in the league. 

Payton vuc is historically terrible at defending p&rs. Vucevic can't defend athletic centers 

Someone took a chunk out of my car door 6 months ago.  Looks like they just slammed their door  into it.  I was pissed that day.  I was mad for the next two weeks.  Today it doesn't bother me. Tomorrow I'm not going to wake up to a  undented door.  Its not worth the energy to bother with because it just is what it is now.  So is vucevic.   we've discussed the same flaws in his game for years now.  Can't be mad at him anymore with it because this is who he is.  Be mad at management if they get a chance to get any non negative option long term for him and they hang on for the better deal.  

I'm ready to move on from Vucevic definitely. It's a shame he would not accept the back up center roll.. 6th man type of thing off the bench. Elsewhere he may have to..

6 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Don't forget we already lost to Chicago at home lol

That was the weird no point guard game though.  We had hurt players and it *****ed our rhythm.  

Theres no real excuse this time.  

26 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

First they have to give a **** about playing first then they complain about the officiating.  You as well as I know that the Magic will never win a championship depending on the whistle.  The whistle has screwed us over in the playoffs enough for me to learn the lesson and it has benefitted superficial players more than ever.  In order for this team to win, they'd have to be Spurs like.  Eliminate all mistakes.  

Agree. They play without effort and too comfortable. They like to shoot the ball too much and not playing in the paint. 

That is why Vuch is not helping at all with our offense. He does the pick and rolls and likes to stay behind the 3 point line or just above the free throw line. He doesnt cut to the basket like Dedmond or even Oquinn did when they were playing for us. We need a more athletic and aggressive center. I see Vuch trying on occasions but it is not really his game. He is not even posting anymore. That could be on Vogel as well but my point is that he is not aggressive in getting to the basket and looking for the foul. Hence, the low rate FT line visits. 

Again, we need to make a move sooner than later. We cant just be too behind  500 to act. Making a major move too late will put us in a  very bad position to eventually end shy of a playoff spot and with a very late lottery pick. 

• Like 1