Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Charlotte

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

So you think the refs were good tonight. Better get lasik I think your going blind. 

They might've called too many fouls against us, but we didn't do anything to get calls on the other end

Hezonja was unplayable tonight.  Absolutely no effort at all. If we were trying to showcase him for a trade it backfired completely. 

This is easily the worst officiated game of the season. The refs have made it impossible for Orlando to win this game. Any aggression by the Magic is being punished. The Hornets ar getting away with blatant fouls.

Very hard to win a game in the NBA when the free throw disparity is as lopsided as this was Charlotte shot 40 free throws. The Magic just 14

Ok.  I'm glad it's over.  Boy oh boy......The Magic need to be rinsed of everyone.  Even ownership.  Everything about the culture and display on court annually just gives me a clear sign that they'll lose indefinitely for another decade.  It's completely believable with the Magic's luck at signing critical players in free agency and not losing out enough to get the next generation of franchise players through the draft.    Everything is just not going anywhere.  It's just a seasoning more or less mirroring the previous.  We win...we lose...then we lose indefinitely.  

6 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Hezonja was unplayable tonight.  Absolutely no effort at all. If we were trying to showcase him for a trade it backfired completely. 

And seeing Devin Booker go off for 46 in the Suns win @ 76ers just makes it worse... Mario is finished here

In all seriousness we should not be losing the way we lose... The Hornets have our number. That says a lot about our franchise..

Match ups matter and we fail to adjust most of the time.

3 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Ok.  I'm glad it's over.  Boy oh boy......The Magic need to be rinsed of everyone.  Even ownership.  Everything about the culture and display on court annually just gives me a clear sign that they'll lose indefinitely for another decade.  It's completely believable with the Magic's luck at signing critical players in free agency and not losing out enough to get the next generation of franchise players through the draft.    Everything is just not going anywhere.  It's just a seasoning more or less mirroring the previous.  We win...we lose...then we lose indefinitely.  

Time to drain the swamp

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

Oh stop it.  

We need to keep playing vucevic until next Friday when trade season starts.  He'll be gone by mlk day and we can finally start pushing our identity.