Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Charlotte

The free throw disparity in this game is just killing the Magic. Charlotte has shot 34, the Magic 10. 

Kemba Walker has shot 13 free throws in this game. The entire Magic team has shot 12.

This game went exactly as I predicted.  Its painful...............................to be right about this team.  It's so *****ing painful.  I just have to laugh.  Kemba lights us up..with assistance from a scrub.   Vucevic with an easter rabbit performance.  Of course.  

LOL......and look at that.  Dwight shoots the ball against us to add to that one on one fast break.  That's how confident Charlotte is playing against us.  It's embarrassing. Pathetic.  IT'S *****ING BULL****.  It's a bunch of *****! Get your **** together Magic.  

Just now, ~O~ said:

LOL......and look at that.  Dwight shoots the ball against us to add to that one on one fast break.  That's how confident Charlotte is playing against us.  It's embarrassing. Pathetic.  IT'S *****ING BULL****.  It's a bunch of *****! Get your **** together Magic.  

I agree with everything.. when you know something is gonna happen and you cannot stop you have to question it 

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I think kemba vs wall is a legitimate question

Kemba is way smaller and worst defender. At 6,1 you cant compare to a 6’4 Wall. Wall can be an elite defender if he tries. Kemba is undersized PG that can be easely beaten by a taller, stronger PG. only exception will be Payton. 

Wall similarities  is his offensive skill and explosion. 

Wall IQ is also higher.

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

The free throw disparity in this game is just killing the Magic. Charlotte has shot 34, the Magic 10. 

Kemba Walker has shot 13 free throws in this game. The entire Magic team has shot 12.

First they have to give a **** about playing first then they complain about the officiating.  You as well as I know that the Magic will never win a championship depending on the whistle.  The whistle has screwed us over in the playoffs enough for me to learn the lesson and it has benefitted superficial players more than ever.  In order for this team to win, they'd have to be Spurs like.  Eliminate all mistakes.