Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Magic vs Knicks

AG played poorly on both ends tonight.. How he reacts tomorrow is more important. What's done is done.. Our defence was not up to par again from what I could see. 

Vooch is really good on offense when he is on.. His D was slightly better but not up to standard. 

Evan was decent.. 

EP was solid and would of had a double double easy if we didn't miss so many shots.. EP is playing well in the last 4-5 games. 

J Simms was good.. Some plays not so good but I'll take it. 

We need to stagger him and Evan or Whoever is rolling with the bench abit more. 

Bench was CRAP. 

A win is a win... 

If win tomorrow we have a chance to go go maybe 5-6 wins in a row.. But we are the Magic so lol 

I think we win tomo it would be big for moral and confidence. 

6 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

AG played poorly on both ends tonight.. How he reacts tomorrow is more important. What's done is done.. Our defence was not up to par again from what I could see. 

Vooch is really good on offense when he is on.. His D was slightly better but not up to standard. 

Evan was decent.. 

EP was solid and would of had a double double easy if we didn't miss so many shots.. EP is playing well in the last 4-5 games. 

J Simms was good.. Some plays not so good but I'll take it. 

We need to stagger him and Evan or Whoever is rolling with the bench abit more. 

Bench was CRAP. 

A win is a win... 

If win tomorrow we have a chance to go go maybe 5-6 wins in a row.. But we are the Magic so lol 

I think we win tomo it would be big for moral and confidence. 

Defense was actually solid by the numbers

26 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Defense was actually solid by the numbers

Eye test? That's all.. Interior still not up to par in my opinion. Dunno just the way I see it was poor still.. But better slightly. 

2 hours ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

You must be a troll or just started watching the Magic this week. Even Dante said during the OKC game that it was the first time since we went on our long losing streak that players were supporting each other in the huddle and congratulating each other on good plays which clearly shows a lack of team unity.

The fact that players were supporting each other in the huddle and congratulating each other on good plays clearly shows team unity!!