Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Magic vs Knicks

4 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

There's a "win is a win" type wins but there are also "statement" wins.  We need more statement wins.  

I'm not aware of a statement win  column.  

We're 9-14. We just need wins.  Worry About statements in March

I dunno what people are getting annoyed about, Magic won and we have no stars on this team. Why do people expect so much, we are no better than last year, we are pretty much the same team!

Vuc had a great game, Payton played with energy and created some great passes to find the open player, he should have had 9 or 10 assists but he's not surrounded by shooters. 

Back to my Vuc comment, if you watched the interview with him after the game there was anotherr example of his poor attitude. Simmons came over to try and joke with him and Vuc just ignored him and kept going on with the interview. It's stuff like this that creates bad vibes in the locker room.

2 minutes ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

Back to my Vuc comment, if you watched the interview with him after the game there was anotherr example of his poor attitude. Simmons came over to try and joke with him and Vuc just ignored him and kept going on with the interview. It's stuff like this that creates bad vibes in the locker room.

He could just be in the zone. I play sport at a high'ish level (not basketball, unfortunately I'm ****) but after a game I don't speak to anyone, even team mates (win or lose). I completely zone out and they are cool with it. Feel free to throw a link up to the interview if you have it though. 

23 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I'm not aware of a statement win  column.  

We're 9-14. We just need wins.  Worry About statements in March

Meh. You know what I meant. 

Now....the Magic play the Hornets which is a sure loss.  I expect Vucevic to cave once again against Dwight and of course Payton to be outplayed by Kemba Walker. 

Gordon laid an egg tonight.  His scoring would have helped close out the game.  The Magic's three point shooting as a team took a drastic fall. 6-28 (21%). When it goods great, expect it to get bad.  This is one of the major things I hate to expect coming off a great shooting game.  Bench scoring was ****ty and my guess is that they played a role in the lead being lost. 

At least the Magic kept the lead for 95 percent of the game.  Vucevic and Payton outplayed everyone from reading the stats.  Lenovo stats tell me Gordon was able to impact the game despite the pitiful showing on offense.  

20 minutes ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

I didn’t realize you had access to the locker room - I have seen no evidence of bad vibes between anybody!

• Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, Notguilty said:

I didn’t realize you had access to the locker room - I have seen no evidence of bad vibes between anybody!

You must be a troll or just started watching the Magic this week. Even Dante said during the OKC game that it was the first time since we went on our long losing streak that players were supporting each other in the huddle and congratulating each other on good plays which clearly shows a lack of team unity.

24 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Meh. You know what I meant. 

Now....the Magic play the Hornets which is a sure loss.  I expect Vucevic to cave once again against Dwight and of course Payton to be outplayed by Kemba Walker.

Oh... OK

39 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Gordon laid an egg tonight.  His scoring would have helped close out the game.  The Magic's three point shooting as a team took a drastic fall. 6-28 (21%). When it goods great, expect it to get bad.  This is one of the major things I hate to expect coming off a great shooting game.  Bench scoring was ****ty and my guess is that they played a role in the lead being lost. 

Gordon got out played by freaking Beasley. He should be ashamed. And yes the bench blew a 15 pt lead in first half.