Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Thunder

8 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Gordon had 15 rebounds but his rebounding fundamentals leave a lot to be desired.  

Yeah. He rebounds like someone who has completely relied on his athleticism to rebound his entire life. This team really doesn’t like to box out

key observations.

Gordon scored 20 in both halves, I love the consistency throughout the game for him.

Elfs aggressiveness was exactly what we need from him.

Evan and Vuc player their roles very well.

Bismack biyombo showing up in crunch time was huge with his dunk and assist.

Augustine looks fully recovered :)

Great game against a great trio and our star shined the brightest :.)

Aaron Gordon was Pure Magic

I'm neither happy nor angry about this game.  I still can't take the Magic seriously since the Thunder are still a poor team.  If the Magic go on a 10 game winning streak, I'll take them seriously. Next up is Golden State.

10 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I'm neither happy nor angry about this game.  I still can't take the Magic seriously since the Thunder are still a poor team.  If the Magic go on a 10 game winning streak, I'll take them seriously. Next up is Golden State.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Small steps. Watching AG get more freedom tonight, treated like it's his team, is a very important step.

5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Small steps. Watching AG get more freedom tonight, treated like it's his team, is a very important step.

If winning a single game is a big step for us, that's pathetic.  The will to opponents consecutively shows that they give a **** game to game.  Work you tail off or lose out.  There's only two choices.  

Did Isaac play tonight?  

Just now, ~O~ said:

If winning a single game is a big step for us, that's pathetic.  The will to opponents consecutively shows that they give a **** game to game.  Work you tail off or lose out.  There's only two choices.  

Did Isaac play tonight?  

He literally said it was a small step. 

How many 10 game winning streaks do you think we've had in franchise history? 

You're allowed to be happy while understanding that in the context of a season its just one game

5 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Did Isaac play tonight?  

I didn't say the win was a big step. Read more carefully. We did not treat AG like a role player. We didn't limit him. It was his team tonight. We went away from a Vuch/Fournier led team to an AG led team which is a HUUUGE step forward.

34 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I actually watched the game so I can't help but be happy :)

11 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I didn't say the win was a big step. Read more carefully. We did not treat AG like a role player. We didn't limit him. It was his team tonight. We went away from a Vuch/Fournier led team to an AG led team which is a HUUUGE step forward.

+1,000,000,000,000