Sign in to follow this  
DirtDan2012

Magic @ Indy..................

Riddle me this, why do three players have more shot attempts than Gordon while shooting 42% (as a center), 33%, and 27% from the floor?

1 minute ago, Odin said:

Riddle me this, why do three players have more shot attempts than Gordon while shooting 42% (as a center), 33%, and 27% from the floor?

Here's why, we got a coach who has no *****ing clue. We have a PG who can't see what quarter it is until its game. We got a slow, soft ass 3rd option who swears he's a 6'7 Steph Curry and a center who just wants to start, score and eat chicken wings. 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I agree Odin. Also why after biz played great d in first half didNOT see the floor in the second. Vuc played all the half. F me. Vogel needs to go!!!!!!! 

He better be hurt or that was a huge mistake

Just keep losing Magic.  We need that number 1 pick.  We can still catch Dallas.  Hopefully they accidentally win some games.  Sacramento is still the team for us to beat.  I feel good about our losing forward.  Definitely won't win that Thunder or Golden State game.  We might find a way to win the Knicks game.  I hope we don't.  For sure, the Magic will lose that charlotte game.  Vucevic folds into a lawn chair against Dwight and we have no on the team capable of guard walker.  

I'm nervous about the Atlanta games.  Hopefully we choke both.   The Magic are going to have to win before we get on a 19 game losing streak.  They don't want to set that type of history.  Then........they need lose again..for long time. 

Just now, Soul Bro said:

I’m so burned out of watching Payton, Fournier and Vooch. 

Same here. They're the softest trio and all three start. 

Uggh, and here's the post game where this jackass is telling me to give the Magic credit because they've been on the road. Oh goody. Lets look at how our guys got tea bagged. Awesome post game fellas. 

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Same here. They're the softest trio and all three start. 

Uggh, and here's the post game where this jackass is telling me to give the Magic credit because they've been on the road. Oh goody. Lets look at how our guys got tea bagged. Awesome post game fellas. 

The roasting lol.  You guys are awesome.  

I still want to see Isaac.  I really want to see his potential.  The season is lost and it's ok.  They just need to completely lose out so the Magic can get REAL VALUE this offseason.  Otherwise they'll end up with a dud pick similar to Hezonja and Payton.  Guys who show flashes but are ****ty.  

To think we had Oladipo.. Sabonis and I see Tobias is playing great again tonight... It is shocking... This team needs to man the ***** up bunch of soft ones