Sign in to follow this  
DirtDan2012

Magic @ Indy..................

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

This still speaks to Vogel's coaching and his staffs attitude. Still loving it!!! Do not get rid of AG unless you like seeing ex players burn you again and again. 

This is the 2nd game in a row where's he has said something.

I wonder what Weltman and Hammond think? Vogel wasn't their hire. I wonder if his seat is getting warm?

Aaron sounds ready to be our star. Nik once again proves we need to move on from him. Same with Fournier, not because I don’t think he’d be a great 3rd scoring 3 and D guy somewhere, but because I don’t think he’s going to allow that to happen here. I could see Evan in San Antonio in the Manu role just killing teams off the bench if his pride would allow it

Just now, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Aaron sounds ready to be our star. Nik once again proves we need to move on from him. Same with Fournier, not because I don’t think he’d be a great 3rd scoring 3 guy somewhere, but because I don’t think he’s going to allow that to happen here. I could see Evan in San Antonio in the Manu role just killing teams off the bench if his pride would allow it

Fixed

7 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Ohhh this locker room is gonna become real toxic soon

Already is.

It started the game AG dropped 41. Fournier decided to comment on the "lack of ball movement" in that game and Vogel did as well.

It was the best game AG had of the season. Then some games later AG had a solid game, not nearly as good as the 41 point one, but Frank said that was his best game. He said he didn't force anything (he didn't force anything in that 41 either. He was just on fire). On the court, you can see the frustration AG has. Then against Philly AG was yanked.

I believe it's only going to get worse. AG is beyond frustrated. His comments against Philly and tonight show that clear as day and I completely agree with him. Frank has a lot of the share of the blame as well. I don't know if he lasts long. If its AG or him, Frank goes imo.

7 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Already is.

It started the game AG dropped 41. Fournier decided to comment on the "lack of ball movement" in that game and Vogel did as well.

It was the best game AG had of the season. Then some games later AG had a solid game, not nearly as good as the 41 point one, but Frank said that was his best game. He said he didn't force anything (he didn't force anything in that 41 either. He was just on fire). On the court, you can see the frustration AG has. Then against Philly AG was yanked.

I believe it's only going to get worse. AG is beyond frustrated. His comments against Philly and tonight show that clear as day and I completely agree with him. Frank has a lot of the share of the blame as well. I don't know if he lasts long. If its AG or him, Frank goes imo.

Yeah you can do that when you treat everyone the same way.  Can't let a couple guys take terrible shots just because it looks prettier when they do it but call out Gordon