Sign in to follow this  
DirtDan2012

Magic @ Indy..................

15 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Fournier trying to throw shade on the same night Gordon scored 40+ really rubbed me the wrong way.

He also looks for every chance NOT to pass the ball to AG.

Dude is talented, but chemistry is just as important so he gotta go.

Vucevic and Payton gotta go for different reasons, just way too flawed to be starters

Payton I believe could be moved to bench and accept it. Voooch would not. The Evan and vooch show has to end period. 

12 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah. I mean that was an really impressive game. It was like AG's coming out game and there's Fournier pooing all on it. Not one supportive thing to say. Dude was literally butthurt that he didn't get 41 and AG did. That type of mentality needs to be dealt with.

Payton I'd just let play out. There's no other PG's on the market currently that is much better.

I'd like to see us get a starting big and finish the season with

EP/Simmons/Isaac/AG/C

We may win more, may not. If we do, great. If we don't we go into the draft again but I do not want to purposely tank. I just want to see guys support each other, play hard for one another, and compete. That's not too much to ask.

I agree 1000%. Besides the hero ball that Evan pulls 90% of the time. When ep or jsimms are at the top trying to drive. Vooch will Not get out of the lane and leaves no space for them to work. It's like every play is designed for nik in his own mind. 

19 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

How is he rewarded? By being out shot by 3 chuckers.

Everyone else played bad defense except for biyombo and Payton.  Ross Fournier and Simmons combined to allow 22/30 shooting and vucevic defended the most shots on the team (the other teams gameplan was to attack him). The pacers went 12/19 against him including 4/6 at the rim.  

16 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Everyone else played bad defense except for biyombo and Payton.  Ross Fournier and Simmons combined to allow 22/30 shooting and vucevic defended the most shots on the team (the other teams gameplan was to attack him). The pacers went 12/19 against him including 4/6 at the rim.  

Vuch gets the most number of shots against most games. He averages over 15 shots against per game, five more than the next three (Fournier, Payton, and Gordon), who each see a little over 10. For November, he is allowing opposing players to shoot 9% better than their averages when he is the main defender.

He is the number 1 player I would like to see moved.

More fun numbers: Vuch's TS% for November has been 51%. For the past 6 games (A.K.A. the games Odin has been out of the country and unable to watch, A.K.A. when stuff really got real when we got crushed by a struggling Utah Jazz), his TS% has been 47%, or completely and utterly awful and even worse when considering how crap he has been playing on defense. (Fournier has been equally bad over this stretch).

For some reason over this 6 game stretch, Vuch's usage rate has been the highest for our starters at almost 25%. Fournier is also up there at 21.6%. For some reason, Gordon's usage rate has been below 20% for this stretch while having a TS% over 10% higher than the two of them.

If your plan is to lose basketball games, this is how you lose basketball games.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Odin said:

Vuch gets the most number of shots against most games. He averages over 15 shots against per game, five more than the next three (Fournier, Payton, and Gordon), who each see a little over 10. For November, he is allowing opposing players to shoot 9% better than their averages when he is the main defender.

More fun numbers: Vuch's TS% for November has been 51%. For the past 6 games (A.K.A. the games Odin has been out of the country and unable to watch, A.K.A. when stuff really got real when we got crushed by a struggling Utah Jazz), his TS% has been 47%, or completely and utterly awful and even worse when considering how crap he has been playing on defense. (Fournier has been equally bad over this stretch).

For some reason over this 6 game stretch, Vuch's usage rate has been the highest for our starters at almost 25%. Fournier is also up there at 21.6%. For some reason, Gordon's usage rate has been below 20% for this stretch while having a TS% over 10% higher than the two of them.

If your plan is to lose basketball games, this is how you lose basketball games.

And the frustrating part? Where are the analytics informing coaching staff on this?

If they are informing, why isn't Vogel making the necessary changes? I mean Simmons over TRoss...Didn't matter. Still got our asses handed to us. 

Seems to me some don't want AG to blow up. Going back to what I speculated weeks ago. Are they trying minimize AG to keep costs down? Keep him under the radar?

**** just doesn't make sense.

27 minutes ago, Odin said:

This just confirms what we all see. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to go cry now.

4 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

We may win more, may not. If we do, great. If we don't we go into the draft again but I do not want to purposely tank. I just want to see guys support each other, play hard for one another, and compete. That's not too much to ask.

+1 from me.  It sure shouldn’t be too much to ask from a group of professional basketball players, all of whom are being paid millions to play their best.