Sign in to follow this  
DirtDan2012

Magic @ Indy..................

Just now, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

It’ll be tough to find a team that can take on 29 million without taking trash back. 

He doesn't have to take him to the same team, just drive him to the airport.

1 minute ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

It’ll be tough to find a team that can take on 29 million without taking trash back. 

Vuc and Fournier for George hill and kosta koufos seems possible

8 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah you can do that when you treat everyone the same way.  Can't let a couple guys take terrible shots just because it looks prettier when they do it but call out Gordon 

Calling him out when it was an real efficient 41 point game too. 

I just don't get it. I mean did he forget what it was like when George went off? Why is he singling out AG? Makes no damn sense.

You think its possible we let Frank go? Imo, he hasn't done a good job at all just with this whole AG, Fournier, Vuch issue. How in the hell do you put the handcuffs  onto a player who has such great work ethic, has the most potential, and is begging to be that guy?

I wasn't here when Henny got fire but I was pro Henny. I just believe he was an unlucky guy in the draft.  He also had his hand forced by upper level management and truly wasn't in charge of his job.  This would have been a different scenario if he was able to acquire Porzingis.   I was not for the Oladipo trade because I never liked Ibaka's mentality and approach to the game.  

I'm ok with letting Tobias go.  He's decent.  Oladipo I regret more.  I think part of the benefit of him winning was that he was around players who truly want to win like ferocious Westbrook.  

5 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Vuc and Fournier for George hill and kosta koufos seems possible

True. And Hill was a Vogel guy in Indy. That’s quite the logjam and money at the 1 though.

Just now, ~O~ said:

I wasn't here when Henny got fire but I was pro Henny. I just believe he was an unlucky guy in the draft.  He also had his hand forced by upper level management and truly wasn't in charge of his job.  This would have been a different scenario if he was able to acquire Porzingis.   I was not for the Oladipo trade because I never liked Ibaka's mentality and approach to the game.  

I'm ok with letting Tobias go.  He's decent.  Oladipo I regret more.  I think part of the benefit of him winning was that he was around players who truly want to win like ferocious Westbrook.  

Not sure if it’s Hennigan or above him to blame but the fact that we had so many young assets that we have absolutely nothing to show for is his legacy. That and Biyombo and Augustin’s bad contracts. Rob had a nice eye for talent and I think he was a good drafter, but terrible with trades and in free agency

Remember before game Vogel talking about too many guys forcing shots.. AG could be one obviously.. 

Let this damn kid be free and play. 

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

At least our new front office made it very clear that they are going to evaluate our players this season. I just wonder if they are going to evaluate the entire season or will they get to the point when they realize that switching out a few bench guys and adding Isaac doesn't do enough to make up for the PG that can't shoot, the center that doesn't play D, and the SG that sometimes ignores the best shooter on the team?

this is a great post. I believe things have come into focus pretty well already in terms of this roster. even if you just started watching this team this year, it's plain as day. I can't wait for a move. 

I actually turned this off with about 4 minutes to go in the 2nd. There were a couple of plays in a row that just really annoyed me. AG had a mismatch in the paint and was calling for the ball so Fournier ignored him and passed the ball to Simmons who then took a contested 3 and then Fournier took a stupid 3 with a player right on him early in the shot clock that clanked the side board almost straight after. This was after watching Vooch play no defence at all then Biyombo came in and actually did what we need him to do, grab boards on both ends and block and alter shots. Then I wake up this morning to find out Biyombo didn't play in the 2nd half at all and we give up 121 points.

I'm really glad to hear AG call out the coaching staff. We need him to be taking over leadership of the team and having the locker room follow. That way there is nowhere for Vooch and Fournier to go. I still believe that those 2 think it's their team since Oladipo got traded and that they are the 2 best players and I honestly don't think they like the fact that AG has improved so much this off season (Afflalo has already made comments alluding to this.) Either one of them needs to go, preferably Vooch, or Vogel needs to say this is AG's team and back him because our best player should not be getting only 10 shots in a game especially one that is shooting over 50% on the season and 43% from 3. You don't have those figures if you are 'forcing shots'.