Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Magic Should Free Jah

Recommended Posts

Jagsfreak27    44

For a 2nd round pick? Absolutely take a flier on this guy. This team is in flames anyway and starved for talent. Sad what the 6ers are doing to him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Payton4thewin    1,160
6 minutes ago, Jagsfreak27 said:

For a 2nd round pick? Absolutely take a flier on this guy. This team is in flames anyway and starved for talent. Sad what the 6ers are doing to him. 

If we trade for him we're limited to 1 year 6.3 million when we go to resign him.  

So game this out, we trade a second round pick for him and he's absolutely terrible.  We just wasted a second round pick for a bad player. 

We trade a second round pick for him and he turns out to be fantastic.  We now lose him in the offseason because we can only offer him 1 year 6.3 million while any other team under the luxury tax will be able to offer the mle. 

The smart thing is just waiting until free agency if you want him.  Though I'm not sure why you'd want to add a slow, low post offense, no defense player to a team full of athletes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jagsfreak27    44
10 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

If we trade for him we're limited to 1 year 6.3 million when we go to resign him.  

So game this out, we trade a second round pick for him and he's absolutely terrible.  We just wasted a second round pick for a bad player. 

We trade a second round pick for him and he turns out to be fantastic.  We now lose him in the offseason because we can only offer him 1 year 6.3 million while any other team under the luxury tax will be able to offer the mle. 

The smart thing is just waiting until free agency if you want him.  Though I'm not sure why you'd want to add a slow, low post offense, no defense player to a team full of athletes. 

Game this out, the roster is full on Gar-baggggge outside of AG and Simmons. This team just doesn't work together and we need to blow it up and go full rebuild and start accumulating talent. Jah is a good player, just needs a team to give him space down low and PT. Blow the rest of it up. Trade Vuc, let EP walk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Payton4thewin    1,160
1 hour ago, Jagsfreak27 said:

Game this out, the roster is full on Gar-baggggge outside of AG and Simmons. This team just doesn't work together and we need to blow it up and go full rebuild and start accumulating talent. Jah is a good player, just needs a team to give him space down low and PT. Blow the rest of it up. Trade Vuc, let EP walk

Do you have proof okafor isn't terrible? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×