Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Young is the best freshman PG in forever. He has to be the first guard off the board simply due to that. He's trash on defense but that type of shot-making ability and overall production at 19 is something you have to bet on.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

Tatum.  We need to talk about Tatum.  

He's a completely different player than he was in college. I think the reason Boston decided to switch to him was entirely due to improvement made between April and late June.  And when you think about it that's something basketball should value that we cant really see on our end.  Shows guys aren't peaking in college.  Shows guys have an intense desire to improve and that's the number one thing you need to become a star.  

He looks great.

Hes also in the perfect situation to succeed. 

10 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Young is the best freshman PG in forever. He has to be the first guard off the board simply due to that. He's trash on defense but that type of shot-making ability and overall production at 19 is something you have to bet on.

Some of the shots he made in that last game were unbelievable

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

I want Grayson Allen late in the first

Yea how’s he been doing this year? I know a lot of people have problems with him because of his attitude but there’s a case you need fire like that to win, then again; is it just a bad attitude or does he want to win? 

13 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

We need to do whatever it takes to trade for another top 5 pick. We need Young and one of the bigs!

Its prohibitively expensive and rarely worth it.  Teams trade picks when they think the rookies are overrated.  If the consensus is that they're good its going to take an absurd package to get them.  

Remember Boston offering 4 firsts for Winslow?