Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

32 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Anyone else watching the Trae young show right now? 

Yea, forget what I’ve been saying. Just draft Young. Maybe he’s not Curry but I’ll be damned if he’s not the closet thing he ever seen to him. 

Id still go Ayton 1 but Young is 2 now. I can’t keep hating on the guy. 

9 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea, forget what I’ve been saying. Just draft Young. Maybe he’s not Curry but I’ll be damned if he’s not the closet thing he ever seen to him. 

I really don’t think you can go wrong with either.  Young has that NBA swagger and team on my back attitude. The announcers of the game had it right he’s like a Curry/Westbrook/Nash hybrid. Looks way more like a sure thing than Fultz did last year. I’m very happy we didn’t draft DSJ now

8 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I really don’t think you can go wrong with either.  Young has that NBA swagger and team on my back attitude. The announcers of the game had it right he’s like a Curry/Westbrook/Nash hybrid. Looks way more like a sure thing than Fultz did last year. I’m very happy we didn’t draft DSJ now

Westbrook???

26 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

He's been considerably better than curry was.  That's why 30% of me feels like he's too good to be true.   just the absurdity of that first statement

10 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Westbrook???

Quoting what the announcers were saying. Certainly not his athleticism but his ability to rebound and draw fouls when he drives to the basket

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

He's been considerably better than curry was.  That's why 30% of me feels like he's too good to be true.   just the absurdity of that first statement

He’s just a prospect that seems to good to be true. Cause you look at him and his measurements and for some reason I can’t get past thinking it won’t traslate to the next level. 

But then you watch him play and all that doubt gets put on the backburner. He’s special. What he’s doing we haven’t really seen before. 

12 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

He’s just a prospect that seems to good to be true. Cause you look at him and his measurements and for some reason I can’t get past thinking it won’t traslate to the next level. 

But then you watch him play and all that doubt gets put on the backburner. He’s special. What he’s doing we haven’t really seen before. 

He's like if aaron craft had Kevin Durants freshman year

I really would love to have 2 top 5 picks in this year's draft. I'm sure management would too. Young and Ayton or Bagley would definitely change the chemistry of this team.
How about AG and our 2nd for Taurean Prince and the Hawks unprotected 2018? 

http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2990962/taurean-prince

• Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

You don't have to have Aaron Gordon's physical abilities to be a special player. 

Example: Jason Tatum