Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

16 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

in terms of PER? there's only like 10 rookies with a better than 15 PER. Below average in what sense.

Look at all of his shooting percentages. Dude has upside but is not close to league average as a starter.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m still fine with the Isaac pick, as long as he gets healthy. Love his versatility and upside. 

Efficiency is a bad way to evaluate rookies

I was looking at a video of when we drafted Gordon. And the comments made me laugh. "Magic are dumb they should've got randle/exum". Or "we don't need another defender, now who's gonna score". So I'm ok with Isaac hopefully he turns out the same.

5 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

I was looking at a video of when we drafted Gordon. And the comments made me laugh. "Magic are dumb they should've got randle/exum". Or "we don't need another defender, now who's gonna score". So I'm ok with Isaac hopefully he turns out the same.

We just gotta feed that boy and put some meat on him.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, J-Mac said:

I do that twice a year for our high upside players

(Young/Doncic/Sexton)/Fournier/Ross/Gordon/Biyombo actually seems like a pretty offensively and defensively balanced lineup.  Those PGs just bring so much to the table, and Biyombo has stabilized the defense fairly well in his extended minutes thus far.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ML6 said:

(Young/Doncic/Sexton)/Fournier/Ross/Gordon/Biyombo actually seems like a pretty offensively and defensively balanced lineup.  Those PGs just bring so much to the table, and Biyombo has stabilized the defense fairly well in his extended minutes thus far.

And EP/3&D FA/Simmons/Isaac/Vuc isn't a bad bench either if we can't find takers for EP & Vuc

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

And EP/3&D FA/Simmons/Isaac/Vuc isn't a bad bench either if we can't find takers for EP & Vuc

Yeah, I'm hopeful that the FO sees that Vooch needs to go.  If tasked with coming off the bench again, I have no doubt he would throw a fit as he has in the past.  For someone who talks so much about playing the right way, sacrificing for the team, only caring about winning, etc., Vooch sure doesn't take well to the idea of not starting.  Which is a big shame for someone so well suited to that role.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

if we resign SO it's gotta be for below 10 mil a year one would think. can't really see a competitive market for the man