Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

so this is where I spend my time, this site. so dang early honestly would not of imagined being here this early but I am... I'd be really happy with a top 6 pick and choose from ayton sexton bamba porter doncic or bagley

Screenshot_20171219-132422.png

And my hopes have come to fruition lol

On 12/16/2017 at 3:31 PM, Picagus6Uruguay said:

en estos momentos y si no s mueve nada en el draft elegiriamos en el pusto numero 8. Yo iria por sexton o trae young y si esos 2 ya no estan en el tablero iria con wendell carter jr para q sea nuestro C del futuro

si gracias muy intelligente 

14 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

so this is where I spend my time, this site. so dang early honestly would not of imagined being here this early but I am... I'd be really happy with a top 6 pick and choose from ayton sexton bamba porter doncic or bagley

Screenshot_20171219-132422.png

I think I'd take trae young over porter and Bagley

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I think I'd take trae young over porter and Bagley

Yeah, he's looked nothing short of spectacular as well I just don't know if our FO would go for such a offensive lopsided player with little defensive potential. I'd be happy to have him though

18 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Yeah, he's looked nothing short of spectacular as well I just don't know if our FO would go for such a offensive lopsided player with little defensive potential. I'd be happy to have him though

I wonder if he's the guy you make the exception for. You just surround him with defense and length and he's the weak link that gives you crazy gravity on the other end.  

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

I wonder if he's the guy you make the exception for. You just surround him with defense and length and he's the weak link that gives you crazy gravity on the other end.  

Yeah I agree with you, that's exactly what Curry is and how they lineup. 

2 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

We might have another Finals of Steph and Kyrie going at each other using that blueprint.