Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Philly

Ok.  The Magic should continue losing.  They need to beat Dallas and Chicago.  They just need to lose out completely.   Win when it's safe to win.  We need that mother*****ing pick. 

Flagrant foul should have been assessed to embiid but the officials don't give **** because the Magic don't give a ****.  

Seriously guys, we just haven’t looked the same since EP came back from his injury. Augustin is also not a good fit for the second unit.

I agree let’s blow this team up, but still. I’m dumbfounded at how night and day awful we are compared to earlier in the season.

6 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Seriously guys, we just haven’t looked the same since EP came back from his injury. Augustin is also not a good fit for the second unit.

I agree let’s blow this team up, but still. I’m dumbfounded at how night and day awful we are compared to earlier in the season.

We don't run an actual NBA offense and never have with Vogel. It's tough to do anything when your Point Guard doesn't even look at the basket while dribbling the ball. We are WAY too predictable. Vuc and Fournier just play the 2 man game. Vuc has been more and more predictable, while getting further away from the basket. It's either a long 2 or a 3

Gotta burn this thing to the ground. We'll NEVER win anything with Vuc and Payton. Apparently we won't even be able to make the playoffs. The East is quietly competitive

6 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

When vucevic is hitting threes it covers his defensive deficiency and opens up the floor for everyone.  When he doesn't he's our downfall

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Gotta burn this thing to the ground. We'll NEVER win anything with Vuc and Payton. Apparently we won't even be able to make the playoffs. The East is quietly competitive

Agree

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

We don't run an actual NBA offense and never have with Vogel. It's tough to do anything when your Point Guard doesn't even look at the basket while dribbling the ball. We are WAY too predictable. Vuc and Fournier just play the 2 man game. Vuc has been more and more predictable, while getting further away from the basket. It's either a long 2 or a 3

We do run an offense lol. 

32 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I hate this team with a passion 

Well at least you have some passion.  Unlike our team, evidently.....

7 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

When vucevic is hitting threes it covers his defensive deficiency and opens up the floor for everyone.  When he doesn't he's our downfall

I still don’t understand how lopsided bad we’ve become. I was at the game when we killed the Spurs! WTH happened???? Did teams figure us out? Why isn’t anyone considering “the return of Payton from injury” effect???? We completely suck since his return. Could Augustin spreading the ball be that “one thing” we were missing???