Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Philly

Ok. Lets extend.  We can't seem to box out Dario Saric because there is no urgency to complete defensive possessions.   Because of how the Magic have started the game, they didn't make the opponent fear them so now they can basically come up and shoot a three with little to no resistance.  There's no fear of our defense.  

The Magic have just allowed a 70 point half to the 76ers..without Brandon Simmons.  Its feels like teams sit out some of their best players to spite the Magic.  The perception that they, The Magic, are so mediocre that they can rest players against them and still win by a large margin is almost a disconcerting ritual around the league.  We've dealt with these types of losses for a great amount of time.  

You wanna know something.  I liked Elfrid's showing that quarter.  That's the point guard we need him TO *****ING BE GOD DAMN IT!  I lost my ****.  

Alabama's bench was ejected, and petty got hurt, they end up having to play legit 3 on 5 the rest of the game. Collin Sexton goes off. I freaking love this kid, instant legend!

went for freaking 40 we need him!

CHILLS!!!

un

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

that is down to us alot though i feel... obviously not all but....i dunno man i am pissed.. 70 at the half...unacceptable

Im just saying they're contesting hard on most of the threes and Philly is making them anyway.  If we weren't on a losing streak we'd just shrug this half off because they've been active on defense just not getting the results you'd expect. 

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

Ok. Lets extend.  We can't seem to box out Dario Saric because there is no urgency to complete defensive possessions.   Because of how the Magic have started the game, they didn't make the opponent fear them so now they can basically come up and shoot a three with little to no resistance.  There's no fear of our defense.  

The Magic have just allowed a 70 point half to the 76ers..without Brandon Simmons.  Its feels like teams sit out some of their best players to spite the Magic.  The perception that they, The Magic, are so mediocre that they can rest players against them and still win by a large margin is almost a disconcerting ritual around the league.  We've dealt with these types of losses for a great amount of time.  

You wanna know something.  I liked Elfrid's showing that quarter.  That's the point guard we need him TO *****ING BE GOD DAMN IT!  I lost my ****.  

I'm playing against Saric on ESPN fantasy so imagine how pissed off I am

3 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

We need to definately clear out some dead wood..... This team will never be good the way they're constructed....... Vuc has to go. We need a real 5 that can at least keep teams for 60pts in the paint every night.

7 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Im just saying they're contesting hard on most of the threes and Philly is making them anyway.  If we weren't on a losing streak we'd just shrug this half off because they've been active on defense just not getting the results you'd expect. 

i hear that defo mate... but man... the 3s are late close outs alot...every team goes off on us... it is a pattern..