Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Philly

I'm not going to lose my ****!  Nope!  No I'm not!  You won't tempt me fellas!  lol

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

We can't rebound and half of our players look like they took a bar of Xanax before the game. We look like ****.

I don't know, we are getting good looks, just need them to start dropping for us! 

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

We can't rebound and half of our players look like they took a bar of Xanax before the game. We look like ****.

We haven't been able to rebound ever. Effort isn't going to make vucevic rebound better.  

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

We haven't been able to rebound ever. Effort isn't going to make vucevic rebound better.  

LOL.... Dude.... We can't defend the paint and we can't defend the 3=point line. This team is falling into the exact same rut they did in Skiles 1st year. They buy into the defensive philosphy for the 1st 15 games then Vuc decides to become Vuc again. EP's disinterest in becoming a full time starter is just baffling to me.

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

Philly probably isn't hitting 61% from three in the second half.  

that is down to us alot though i feel... obviously not all but....i dunno man i am pissed.. 70 at the half...unacceptable

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

LOL.... Dude.... We can't defend the paint and we can't defend the 3=point line. This team is falling into the exact same rut they did in Skiles 1st year. They buy into the defensive philosphy for the 1st 15 games then Vuc decides to become Vuc again. EP's disinterest in becoming a full time starter is just baffling to me.

With that said, I think the front office is thinking of what can be packaged now or should they wait for the all star break?