Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Magic @ Celtics Game Thread

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I would fire him just for hockey 5 player shift changes he pulls. This team is not 10 players deep  and even if it was a good coach does not do this  it ruins the rythym  

and replace him with whom?

Time to go another direction. No more evaluation needed. We've seen this for too many years now to know the problem. No need to continue with the lineup threats Frank. We know what we got and they don't care. We got three guys who just don't bring it on the other side of the ball night in and night out. They show more fire when there's a microphone in their face and they are benched or not getting shots and meanie AG is taking them or when you touch his freaking hair. Vuch, Fournier, and EP, need to be shipped out asap. At this point, I don't care if its for star who's expiring. I at least can say I enjoyed watching basketball for a season or less of season instead of watching another 4-5 years of this crap.

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Time to go another direction. No more evaluation needed. We've seen this for too many years now to know the problem. No need to continue with the lineup threats Frank. We know what we got and they don't care. We got three guys who just don't bring it on the other side of the ball night in and night out. They show more fire when there's a microphone in their face and they are benched or not getting shots and meanie AG is taking them or when you touch his freaking awning of a haircut. Vuch, Fournier, and EP, need to be shipped out asap. At this point, I don't care if its for star who's a expiring. I at least can say I enjoyed watching basketball for a season or less of season instead of watching another 4-5 years of this crap.

I think Fournier is redeemable.  

10 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

you're right we should fire our coach and replace him with a no doubt INFERIOR talent.  good call

Its not about losing games its about how you lose those games.  

Vogel isn't blameless.  There's no point firing him now but at some point things need to change

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Its not about losing games its about how you lose those games.  

Vogel isn't blameless.  There's no point firing him now but at some point things need to change

I agree. Just a question, how many techs does Vogel have this year?

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

I think Fournier is redeemable.  

I don't. He's been attached to Vuch for so long now I think he's been infected. Dude has no fire other than to score points and when he's not doing that or when faced against a physical player, he's MIA.  

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I don't. He's been attached to Vuch for so long now I think he's been infected. Dude has no fire other than to score points and when he's not doing that or when faced against a physical player, he's MIA.  

Scoring points is still important

1 minute ago, Catalina Maria said:

How sad since we looked so good at the beginning of the season.

That's the worst part.  This team is better than this. 

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

That's the worst part.  This team is better than this. 

Payton really changes the dynamic I think. You need Augustin to create for the 1st unit. And you need Simmons to take over the 2nd unit. THIS is the difference.