Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Wolves

its just how we lose... down 26....lose by 6...its hard to gauge... we need to seriously have a look in the mirror at who we want to be as a team..

also turnovers are becoming a joke....our defence is just as bad...3rd QUARTERS are boggling

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

I'm not going to be mad about a 6 point loss on the road.  You guys can feel how you want

A blowout where we mad a run late in the game. Lucky for us Minny has trouble on defense. Plus its not just this game...its the last 6. 

• Upvote 1

this game was not as close as the final score... lost last 6... we shall see who we are Friday and Saturday...

Celtics lost tonight..we play @ celtics next

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

A blowout where we mad a run late in the game. Lucky for us Minny has trouble on defense. Plus its not just this game...its the last 6. 

One of the most celebrated teams in franchise history went on a 4-17 streak.  If we can figure this out it will be ok

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I'm not going to be mad about a 6 point loss on the road.  You guys can feel how you want

It's who we are. Until they show otherwise, meaningless.

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

One of the most celebrated teams in franchise history went on a 4-17 streak.  If we can figure this out it will be ok

Ok I'm fine with that but let's not act like tonight was some sort of win for us. It was bad. Along with the last few games. 

6 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Ok I'm fine with that but let's not act like tonight was some sort of win for us. It was bad. Along with the last few games. 

It's not a win. We just needed to see fight from them. They had no reason to and they fought anyway.  That's important.  Not a win but important

• Like 1