Sign in to follow this  
Magicfan1987

Magic Lace Up for the Pacers

The Magic basically suck. I won't bring any stats to the table. They are pathetic and they should feel bad about themselves both collectively and individually. Give us a reason to keep watching you downy soft one ply team.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Or maybe we'll be getting our January for the rest of the season.

I like my version better. We are only one game under 500. How many of you at beginning of the season thought we would have a winning record through 15 games. Especially if you knew we would have these injuries. 

10 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

That makes sense, but with as many losing seasons as we put together in a row I think the immediate result should have outweighed the "maybe, we hope he becomes..."

I mean, the same logic had okafor over porzingis, okafor over Dwight, etc.  So i get their thought process.  

31 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

In his defense he caught a few of those way late in the shot clock and just had to get something up.  I don't think he took a three that was inappropriate.  Just missed them.  Its going to happen.  

fair enough. 

3 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

I mean, the same logic had okafor over porzingis, okafor over Dwight, etc.  So i get their thought process.  

is there a way to modify the page view settings so i can see more replies in one page? hate having to keep clicking through pages. thanks.

3 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

is there a way to modify the page view settings so i can see more replies in one page? hate having to keep clicking through pages. thanks.

I have a feeling we will be very active in the trade market come February. I think we have all been very patient with EP, but we need an upgrade at the point and 5 spot, maybe Issac can handle the 5 in time. My patience is exhausted! I hate to say it, but Skiles was right!!!

We’ll see how the front office addresses that. Payton can’t contain his man on D; fight over screens and he can’t shoot; a very bad combination in today’s NBA. We’ll see what the experts think. 

9 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Payton is NOT the weakest link on this team nor has he been the reason for this teams recent losing streak. Period exclamation point. 

Find another scapegoat

Do you think our ball movement and spacing is good with him? I do not, and I’m not giving too much credit to our early wins. EP needs the ball in his hands to be effective, which changes the entire style of play of our team. While I don’t consider him the weakest link, I do consider him part of the problem.