Sign in to follow this  
Magicfan1987

Magic Lace Up for the Pacers

7 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Payton is the X factor. He is a constant no show on offense. In short, our shooters get double teamed.

DJ needs to start. 

Stop making sweeping generalizations about one game.  

I have been on the get rid of EP wagon for a long time, and he isn't doing anything to make me think he has improved. I still think the reason we didn't draft Smith was that we couldn't get even a decent 2nd for Payton. What team wants a PG that can't shoot, and what was it the announcer said... he's only gotten to the line 7 times this year?

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Next 6:

at Wolves at Celtics at Sixers at Pacers vs Thunder vs Warriors

I smell a extended losing streak of pedestrian Magic basketball.  Time to go back to my cave.  During these next games hindsight is going to slap the Magic in the face for not being in position to draft any of these players that we're going to face.     

Wiggins and Towns will us with their ability to get to the line.  We have no point guard like jeff teague.  Who's going to guard Butler?  Jamal Crawford plays for them.  

The Celtics approach speaks for itself.  You think the Celtics would lose to us with how they're playing.  Tatum and Jaylen Brown will eat us alive with Marcus Smart having dessert.  The sad thing is that none of our magic players are tougher than Aron Baynes; the Red Anaconda since Red Mamba is taken.  The Celtics rebuild going completely better than ours.  Why couldn't it have been any other team other than the Celtics.  They've won too many titles.  

Even Philly's future looks more promising than the Magic.  They've been awful for years....and I mean..super **** awful.  We have no one to guard Ben Simmons or Joel Embiid.  They'd probably sit one of them because they would assume they were capable of beating us with a handicap.  JJ Redick would probably do all the work since we haven't had a percentage scorer like him in ages and this is just Jonathan Redick people.

Russell Westbrook's reputation against us pretty much sums up the up and coming Thunder game.  Now he has Carmelo and Paul George and they're feasting for wins.  It's not going to well for them and getting a win against us will just be more the merrier.  And come on, we'd need 3 Aaron Gordon to be capable of guard this team.  

Our performances against the Pacers tonight concludes the upcoming matchup against them.

Lastly, the Golden State Warriors.  That's just a loss in advance for a team factoring the mental instability and confidence breaks like ours.  It's a loss for 99% of league truly.  

I'll wait on Isaac.  I want to see Isaac.  Right now, I'm bitter about the Magic missing out on sure top tier talent.  

11 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I have been on the get rid of EP wagon for a long time, and he isn't doing anything to make me think he has improved. I still think the reason we didn't draft Smith was that we couldn't get even a decent 2nd for Payton. What team wants a PG that can't shoot, and what was it the announcer said... he's only gotten to the line 7 times this year?

You keep saying this and it never makes sense.  Payton is on a one year deal. Smith and Payton have nothing to do with each other.  Its a completely illogical position to take.  We had a roster spot open for a point guard at the time of the draft.  Stop trying to make this point

I missed the game but something I was interested in seeing was tested tonight. AG's shot wasn't falling and instead of going to his athleticism and taking it to the rim to draw fouls or find a bucket he continued to launch shots from three. He still has a lot of work to do when it comes to the mental game. I'm a bit disappointed in him being that I think he is capable of being really good and doing really good things for a winning team. 

• Upvote 1