Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Utah

1 hour ago, Justin Jaudon said:

so agree with you on Dipo. I remember when they traded him being really pissed, and people tried to tell me how it was the right decision, and Oladipo wasn't right for the system we were creating. But imagine now having a core of Dipo and Gordon instead of what we have. Dipo is incredibly unselfish, would have grown the gym rat culture with Gordon, and is a plus defender. It's frustrating to think what could have been if Henny hadn't over thought things.

The choice was because Fournier was a better shooter/finisher.

I felt Dipo was an unfinished product. He needed to get stronger, continue working on that shot, and he would've been good.

I much rather have Dipo because of all the reasons you stated.

Unselfish, defends, great work ethic and attitude, ugh, that irks me more than anything. Even more than Harris. To see us choose Fournier over Dipo.

Sell high on Fournier/Vuch and lets bring in players who want to compete not just score points.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Not really concerned about the old board ahole’s opinion. If Jordan works great, if not we save a ton of money and let him walk and start over. I just know we need a change... Vucevic at this point is the only constant of the past 5 years of ****ty basketball. I’m done banging our heads against the wall

If there's one person DOM didn't like, it was DeAndre Jordan. LOL

16 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

I mean he defends the rim, rebounds, and is on a 1+1 year deal

I don't like the trade off.  Right now, we're offensively challenged.  If we could get him for Biyombo...(In my dreams), I'd be fine.  

22 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I don't like the trade off.  Right now, we're offensively challenged.  If we could get him for Biyombo...(In my dreams), I'd be fine.  

Right now we're defensively challenged and can't rebound

52 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Right now we're defensively challenged and can't rebound

Yeah it would be great to score like the Warriors but it would probably a lot more easier to acquire defensive players. Having a guy like DJ who blocks shots and rebound also increases our fast breaks which guys liked EP, AG, Simmons, etc thrive on.

3 hours ago, ~O~ said:

We are not offensively challenged and if you think so how does vuc resolve that? 

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

We are not offensively challenged and if you think so how does vuc resolve that? 

We only scored 85 in that previous game.   The Magic weren't answering on both sides.  Since they've progressively gone on drought's throughout the previous losses, they're offensively challenged.  The Magic haven't outscored opponents on this losing streak have they?  

I feel that the trade off for Vucevic for DeAndre Jordan is even more painful.  You'd get....another terrible free throw shooter who can't score other than dunk.  The Magic also can't play him in the clutch due to his terrible free throw shooting.  But hey, they'd have that alley oop play open all the time.  It's a trade off to Vucevic being able to score (not consistently) having more dimensions on offense than Jordan.  

Other than that, if the Magic are going to tank this year and create cap space, they should trade for him.  I personally do not like centers that can't shoot free throws.  We've had too many of them throughout our history.  

26 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

We only scored 85 in that previous game.   The Magic weren't answering on both sides.  Since they've progressively gone on drought's throughout the previous losses, they're offensively challenged.  The Magic haven't outscored opponents on this losing streak have they?  

I feel that the trade off for Vucevic for DeAndre Jordan is even more painful.  You'd get....another terrible free throw shooter who can't score other than dunk.  The Magic also can't play him in the clutch due to his terrible free throw shooting.  But hey, they'd have that alley oop play open all the time.  It's a trade off to Vucevic being able to score (not consistently) having more dimensions on offense than Jordan.  

Other than that, if the Magic are going to tank this year and create cap space, they should trade for him.  I personally do not like centers that can't shoot free throws.  We've had too many of them throughout our history.  

just to be clear, though, those two Centers who couldn't hit FTs led us to our only two finals appearances.

32 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Ever heard of the saying "Let your defense create your offense"?

2 hours ago, ~O~ said:

The defense has been worse than the bad offense.  We've only been 5 to 6 points off a solid offensive rating.  We're like 12 points off a solid defensive rating.  You can't use the 85 points in 1 game as an indicator when it was mostly garbage time 

3 hours ago, ~O~ said:

The Magic haven't outscored opponents on this losing streak have they?  

To be fair, if we outscored opponents it would of been a winning streak.

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Just curious, what is our record with EP at PG this year so far?

3 and 3 in games not counting the Brooklyn one.