Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Utah

18 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Do you think Gordon is just some huge ******* behind the scenes? Because I've never seen a team less invested in a good player.  

It's the only thing i can come up with

He works on his game every summer, works on his strength and conditioning, plays on both sides of the ball, I don't care. Him and EP are cool.

I just think Fournier and Vuch's mindset plagues this team.

21 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Do you think Gordon is just some huge ******* behind the scenes? Because I've never seen a team less invested in a good player.  

I don't see how it would even matter. Isn't it Vogel's job to make this work? He's doing a piss poor job of it.

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I don't see how it would even matter. Isn't it Vogel's job to make this work? He's doing a piss poor job of it.

It wouldn't.  But I'd at least understand

43 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

No.  I don't think it's like that.  I just feel there is a leadership clash.  I don't think Gordon is an ******* at all.  I think they're holding it in and they're tense towards each other. 

I'm sorry if my speculation gets to you but this team is broken now.  This is not pretty.  

You  infer that there is a locker room problem right now easily.  Honestly, I expected some of our players to get frustrated with one another visually on the court.  That's just the floor.  As the ceiling, I expect one of our players to lose it after all these years of holding it in and take it out on a teammate.  

-----------------------------

My major regret for the Magic is hindsight; missing out on major draft prospects like Simmons, Tatum, Wiggins, etc.  We did great with oladipo but after that, we just weren't in the right position for sure talent.  We did not lose out enough.  I feel the Magic are stuck in purgatory and there's nothing any coach can do about it.  We need to lose out completely but the cost will be major for our current culture.  The Magic are becoming a team that lets their fans down after promises of a great season.  

The Magic have established an identity of melting down after about 20 to 30 games annually.   Remember those fans that we're pissed off at the Magic losing out after trading dwight?  Well...now....its hard to say they weren't right. We've developed a losing culture.  

-----------

The Magic are at 50%. Its not too late to salvage the season but how many times have the Magic been in this position?    

20 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Clippers have lost 8 straight. I wonder if they’d listen to a deal centered around Jordan and Vucevic 

If DOM were still around, he'd light you up.  

14 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I mean he defends the rim, rebounds, and is on a 1+1 year deal

Yea but Vuch and Griffin operate in the same space. It makes little sense as far as fit for them in my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Yea but Vuch and Griffin operate in the same space. It makes little sense as far as fit for them in my opinion. 

We'd probably have to include ross and a pick

55 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

If DOM were still around, he'd light you up.  

Not really concerned about the old board ahole’s opinion. If Jordan works great, if not we save a ton of money and let him walk and start over. I just know we need a change... Vucevic at this point is the only constant of the past 5 years of ****ty basketball. I’m done banging our heads against the wall