Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Orlando Magic vs Portland Trailblazers

Portland looks very comfortable.  Damian lillard looks extremely comfortable. 

Just now, ~O~ said:

Portland looks very comfortable.  Damian lillard looks extremely comfortable. 

I mean lillard is hitting deep contested threes. Not much you can do there

How often do we run offense with motion? Even when we are clicking it seems like our offense is built on attacking and dishing out. Rarely do I see pick and rolls or key guys running some sort of motion without the ball. Maybe I'm just not remembering because of this **** offense we are playing right now. 

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

How often do we run offense with motion? Even when we are clicking it seems like our offense is built on attacking and dishing out. Rarely do I see pick and rolls or key guys running some sort of motion without the ball. Maybe I'm just not remembering because of this **** offense we are playing right now. 

I think you're misremembering. 

We aren't going to get to the free throw line this game.  You better make your shots through contact.  That's the only way this organization is going to climb to a championship no matter who is on our roster every year into the future.  

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

I think you're misremembering. 

I figured. I can only think of vuch mid range. Simmons iso. Gordon Iso. Fournier pull up from any and everywhere. This game is clouding my memory. 

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I figured. I can only think of vuch mid range. Simmons iso. Gordon Iso. Fournier pull up from any and everywhere. This game is clouding my memory. 

We have a lot of initiating action that everyone always forgets because its boring.  Usually we'll run a pass to the high post (pg cuts through) handoff to guy in the corner running to the top of the key.  Weakside we'll run the other wing off screens.  That's how Fournier gets his threes most of the time