Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Orlando Magic vs Portland Trailblazers

Just now, chosen12 said:

I think I know where your going but please expand!

Fournier just called his own number in something like 4 out of 7 possessions and went 0-3 a turnover and two fouls.  

Gordon occasionally holds the ball and misses a shot.  But its occasional.  Had never played as poorly as Fournier did there

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Vogel screwed up big time. Left starters on bench for way too long. Got cold and I mean ice cold. Really bad rotation. This is on Vogel!

maybe so..

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I do not like the fact we do not really run plays for AG... When we need a bucket let him be the go to guy... see how he responds

I'm surprised we don't run more 1-4 pick and rolls to get Gordon isolated on lillard

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Fournier just called his own number in something like 4 out of 7 possessions and went 0-3 a turnover and two fouls.  

Gordon occasionally holds the ball and misses a shot.  But its occasional.  Had never played as poorly as Fournier did there

Yes! Add to that, Gordon will overlook good shots to keep Evan from crying like a girl!

The Magic are shook.  Absolutely daunted.  They can barely put in a pretty shot.