Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Orlando Magic vs Portland Trailblazers

I don’t mind Fournier’s game. He works hard and continues to get better. The one I worry about is Vooch with his defense. I also still have my questions about EP. This team has to rally and get back to winning.

21 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Isaac needs to bulk up and be our full time starting center

I’d love to see Isaac play some center. Given the success of people like KG moving to that spot at times, and given the evolution of the game, I think it makes a lot of sense.

58 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Do you want to elaborate on your mindset comment?

Vuch pouting about starting in the past and offense while playing no defense, Fournier's criticism about about ball movement after AG's 41 point game but plays exactly the way he criticized but more inefficient, shots aren't falling defense goes bye bye.

This didn't just start this year. It's a trend. A mindset. A behavior. It's not about winning. It's selfish.

14 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I’d love to see Isaac play some center. Given the success of people like KG moving to that spot at times, and given the evolution of the game, I think it makes a lot of sense.

Not full time. The kid play a lot of point in high school and has potential on the perimeter. He developed some strengths there. You want to build upon that. Not ignore them. 

I'd like to see him be developed like a KD or a Giannis.

6 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Vuch pouting about starting in the past and offense while playing no defense, Fournier's criticism about about ball movement after AG's 41 point game but plays exactly the way he criticized but more inefficient, shots aren't falling defense goes bye bye.

This didn't just start this year. It's a trend. A mindset. A behavior. It's not about winning. It's selfish.

Oh.  Yeah.  That's more than mindset though.  That's tangible performance issues.  

4 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Oh.  Yeah.  That's more than mindset though.  That's tangible performance issues.  

Well, it's their personality and  we're not going to reach the next level with them having such a personality.

How many seasons does it take until we finally see the issue has been staring at us in the face the whole time?