Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Orlando Magic vs Portland Trailblazers

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I'll do it then.

I think those two gotta go.

Yes!  Like a band aid nice and quick. It might hurt for a second but better than the slow painful process of watching these two massage each other's ego. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauro Pedrosa    300
6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yes!  Like a band aid nice and quick. It might hurt for a second but better than the slow painful process of watching these two massage each other's ego. 

I'll give it until the end of the season. I just don't think you can go into year 7 post-Dwight with the same core, having missed the playoffs time and time again.

The definition of insanity...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicfan1987    11
4 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yes!  Like a band aid nice and quick. It might hurt for a second but better than the slow painful process of watching these two massage each other's ego. 

At the end of the day, were thankful for their skills and what they've brought the team, but they're probably not starters on a championship level team,  just too flawed athletically.  They don't fit the makeup of the type of players our new leaders want.

we need fast, long, and athletic. 

I don't know what we can get for them and I don't know if new management wants to trade them for picks and admit another rebuild but I wouldn't put it past them. I believe we have some decent core pieces in Aaron Gordon, Jonathan Isaac, and Simmons. I need to see some consistency from Elf before I add him to the mix. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jec    338

We knew this road trip was going to be brutal. Let's not enter panic mode just yet.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicman28    163
5 minutes ago, jec said:

We knew this road trip was going to be brutal. Let's not enter panic mode just yet.

It's really not the w's and L's for me. It's the mindset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Payton4thewin    1,158
6 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

It's really not the w's and L's for me. It's the mindset.

Isn't it kind of impossible to comprehend mindset at the level we're watching games? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicman28    163
1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

Isn't it kind of impossible to comprehend mindset at the level we're watching games? 

Not at all. 

I'm surprised you're asking that question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jec    338
2 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I'm sure there's an unhealthy dose of (Oh no we actually really suck like always) worry thats sneaking into some of our minds so gotta take that into account. 

Oh of course. Even my cautiously optimistic self has these thoughts coming in full force right now. But at the same time, I knew this road trip was not going to be fun. I thought we would be lucky to split it but instead we went one and three. Now it's time to see if we can bounce back and get back to winning some games. If the slide continues then the negativity will be certainly warranted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Payton4thewin    1,158
10 hours ago, jec said:

Oh of course. Even my cautiously optimistic self has these thoughts coming in full force right now. But at the same time, I knew this road trip was not going to be fun. I thought we would be lucky to split it but instead we went one and three. Now it's time to see if we can bounce back and get back to winning some games. If the slide continues then the negativity will be certainly warranted

Yup.  If you look at the season as a whole we just need to be a couple games under .500 before that final home stand in March.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×