Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Orlando Magic vs Portland Trailblazers

6 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

*****ing PATHETIC run a *****ing play for AG!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to lose my ****!  No I won't!   Please don't tempt me.  LOL.  

Indeed, that was old magic right there.  That was embarrassing and Fournier getting frustrated just showed that they knew how bad they were playing. 

The first half was pretty much our starters playing beautifully and focused.  The bench keeping the lead and even extending it however they started to have defensive mistakes. Then our starters laying a complete egg to allow the 17-0 run.  

• Like 1

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

After those last 4 minutes from Fournier i never want to ever read another Gordon ball movement story

agreed!!!

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

After those last 4 minutes from Fournier i never want to ever read another Gordon ball movement story

I think I know where your going but please expand!

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

I'm not going to lose my ****!  No I won't!   Please don't tempt me.  LOL.  

Indeed, that was old magic right there.  That was embarrassing and Fournier getting frustrated just showed that they knew how bad they were playing. 

The first half was pretty much our starters playing beautifully and focused.  The bench keeping the lead and even extending it however they started to have defensive mistakes. Then our starters laying a complete egg to allow the 17-0 run.

annoying... During the Blazers 17-0 run to end the second quarter, the Magic went 0 of 7 from the field with seven turnovers.

That was the Magic imitating the spectrum of light in a nutshell.  I've never seen something like that before.

quality%20of%20a%20light%20source.jpg

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

Vogel screwed up big time. Left starters on bench for way too long. Got cold and I mean ice cold. Really bad rotation. This is on Vogel!

Yes